Author Topic: [Banned]PipPo  (Read 1078 times)

Offline DaddysGotMilk

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]PipPo
« on: July 18, 2023, 08:47:05 pm »
• In-game name - PipPo
• The date you were banned - 3-4 Weeks Ago
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Okay, so I was vanned for Nick Faking with [LK]Issy.

I admit my defeat, I am a chicken, I won't ever Ban Evade nor Nick Fake anyone again. I have no bad intension towards this big community, I will make good relations with this community, probably make this community my sister, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME, IGNORE MY BAN EVASIONS, I STILL JUST A 12 YEAR OLD KID, I WAS WRONG I WILL NEVER DO BAN EVADE AGAIN PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY ACCOUNT PLZPLZPLZPLZ, THANK YOU DEAR LORD ADMINS.

Also, I'm Gay!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:22:43 pm by Issy »

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
Re: Massive Apologies
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 08:22:34 pm »
I admit my defeat, I am a chicken, I won't ever Ban Evade nor Nick Fake anyone again.
It was never a "war" to begin with. You broke the rules, you got what you deserved.

I have no bad intension towards this big community, I will make good relations with this community, probably make this community my sister,
You have a funny way of showing your intention towards us, is this how you treat your IRL sister as well? You are not fooling anyone here.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME, IGNORE MY BAN EVASIONS, I STILL JUST A 12 YEAR OLD KID, I WAS WRONG I WILL NEVER DO BAN EVADE AGAIN PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY ACCOUNT PLZPLZPLZPLZ, THANK YOU DEAR LORD ADMINS.
GTA San Andreas' age limit is +18, I suggest you start playing games suitable for your age.

You are staying banned. Feel free to post a new ban appeal no sooner than 6 months from today.