Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Suggestion
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:43:52 pm »
Hi guys, how are you? I was wondering if there can be a fix to the abuse of /kill command. I know by the use of /kill you aren't evading death but the person who damaged you wouldn't be able to gain the kill and score, especially president class. So i think it should be fiexed by not being able to use the command under a certain percentage of hp for players damaged from fighting/duty so players won't be able it use the command like /para and for president class on the other hand he/she won't simply be able to use the command to avoid other players from gaining the kill and score
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:46:54 pm by Python »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 11:03:38 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with the way /kill is now, particularly since the last person to damage the person doing /kill usually gets credit. It's very helpful if you're stuck or just can't get back to a car quickly enough. I don't really support changing how it works.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 11:31:20 pm »
Well the kill command can be recurringly  like /holiday eng?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:48:02 pm by Python »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 12:49:56 am »
I don't think it should be changed.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 11:31:06 am »
Well the kill command can be timely like /holiday eng?
Not trying to offend you here, but something like "periodic" would make more sense instead of "timely" ("timely" mean "prompt", or is used to describe something happening at a good time: "I enjoyed the timely popping of the President's tires right before he got to the armor").

With that out of the way... why make it periodically enabled? I still don't see much of a problem with the way it is at the moment.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 10:52:33 am »
I agree,but it would have to be disabled under certain circumstances,though there still might be a way to override that,we can't know.For example,if someone's been shooting you,let's say,5 seconds ago,and they're still alive,while you try to execute /kill,you should be prevented from doing so.But still,we need /kill sometimes,so it shouldn't be limited in general.Like when I get stuck in a glitch and have no other means of setting myself free but suicide and respawn.Als,like I said dozens of times,we need admins 24/7 on the server.At least one at a time.Hire a bunch of people,let them switch  places,just have someone active.I'd need a forced respawn while glitching,or else I'll keep killing myself and lowering the score for nothing.
Let's roll

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 12:24:11 pm »
Yea i also agree

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 01:40:45 pm »
I think, once a person is damaged by player's bullet (even a slightest possible hit causing 1 hp of a player to drain) should not allowed to reclass or /kill until he dies by natural cause or getting killed by another player. Also the one who actually have hit him should be able to gain kill and score if that damaged guy tries to suicide by jumping off the cliff or kamikaze ectra ectra. The only solution, in my opinion, will fix this problem.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 02:38:29 pm »
If somebody jumps from a hill whats the difference?
I dont even see the point of using /kill if you get stuck when that never happened to me.
+ you can kill yourself if you have less than 35 hp
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 02:39:50 pm »
I don't think it should be changed.

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150114
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 03:38:24 pm »
For example,if someone's been shooting you,let's say,5 seconds ago,and they're still alive,while you try to execute /kill,you should be prevented from doing so.
That player who was shooting him will get his kill if he use /kill command. :)

I think, once a person is damaged by player's bullet (even a slightest possible hit causing 1 hp of a player to drain) should not allowed to reclass or /kill until he dies by natural cause or getting killed by another player. Also the one who actually have hit him should be able to gain kill and score if that damaged guy tries to suicide by jumping off the cliff or kamikaze ectra ectra. The only solution, in my opinion, will fix this problem.
You are playing PTP not terro vs cop or COD type gamemode, you want his death? kill him after he gets respawn, why so serious about getting someone's kill? if he reclass to avoid his death, there is already best anti-death system exist. Its better to remove kills and death stuffs from game mode...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 03:40:07 pm by Nero_ »

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 04:24:00 pm »
Its better to remove kills and death stuffs from game mode...

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 05:12:26 pm »

If anyone stuck between water for example in WV map then he/she can use /kill to fast travel to Spawn...

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 06:01:49 pm »
You are playing PTP not terro vs cop or COD type gamemode, you want his death? kill him after he gets respawn, why so serious about getting someone's kill? if he reclass to avoid his death, there is already best anti-death system exist. Its better to remove kills and death stuffs from game mode...
You forgot security class as well, what I want is precise kill counters. You know what I mean.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 07:06:59 pm »

If anyone stuck between water for example in WV map then he/she can use /kill to fast travel to Spawn...
I meant remove kills and deaths from stats