Author Topic: [To be added]Vskin for multiple classes  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
[To be added]Vskin for multiple classes
« on: August 22, 2020, 02:58:00 pm »
Well,here we go. I've acquired VIP status through the generosity of our friend GlennN.
I've tried it out,and found some things that I think could be changed.
This may be somewhat premature since I'm new to it,but it's in my character to try and change things that I find imperfect,no matter what.
So,my propositions are following:
- Enable setting a vskin for each class separately.I'd love to use multiple skins by default,and not just one for most classes (naturally,excluding the President/Vice-president class).If possible,even for the two mentioned classes,although that could be limited to a certain range of skins.
-Fix the skin choice problems. I've encountered problems with picking certain skins,I haven't written the numbers down yet,though.
- Enable taking a rifle/katana while under spawn protection,since getting saw/sniper through /vipme is possible.
- Enable /santahat for use at any moment.Purely for fun.
I know it may not be the time for me to suggest these,I've only acquired it not long ago,so maybe there's more I should learn about the possibilities,but I think that these things can be done,for the better of the players,not just me,I hope. :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:24:14 pm by Quido »
Let's roll

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
Re: VIP suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 03:40:12 pm »
- Enable setting a vskin for each class separately.I'd love to use multiple skins by default,and not just one for most classes (naturally,excluding the President/Vice-president class).If possible,even for the two mentioned classes,although that could be limited to a certain range of skins.
This could be fun , i support it

since getting saw/sniper through /vipme is possible.
I dont think it is

- Enable /santahat for use at any moment.Purely for fun.
I personally prefer keeping it as holiday exclusive

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103643
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: VIP suggestion
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 10:41:55 am »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!