Author Topic: [Added]NSA and Turquoise Island changes  (Read 8208 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103635
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: suggestion
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2020, 11:56:02 am »
How About This?
Add Dms At NSA and TI map?
Sniper Dm ~ /Sdm
Deagle&Shotgun Dm~ /Ddm
And...

madarchod.... :D
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2020, 01:20:24 pm »
How About This?
Sniper Dm ~ /Sdm
Deagle&Shotgun Dm~ /Ddm
And...

Leave the server as it is. There's nothing else to do but play the gamemode and having fun with your friends. Be contented on what's here in PTP.  ;)

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2020, 01:44:50 pm »
How About This?
Sniper Dm ~ /Sdm
Deagle&Shotgun Dm~ /Ddm
And...

Leave the server as it is. There's nothing else to do but play the gamemode and having fun with your friends. Be contented on what's here in PTP.  ;)
Why?gamemode is diffrent...Dm is diffrent btw,some one wants NSA and TI for fly and fun,some one dont want it and wanna fight others,then we can keep both in same time by adding dms.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2020, 01:53:05 pm »
Kelik and Demo, you're both right but..........
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Alexanderr

• VIP
  • Score: 23199
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2020, 01:55:31 pm »
How About This?
Sniper Dm ~ /Sdm
Deagle&Shotgun Dm~ /Ddm
And...

Why?gamemode is diffrent...Dm is diffrent btw,some one wants NSA and TI for fly and fun,some one dont want it and wanna fight others,then we can keep both in same time by adding dms.

Trust me 99% from the server want to remove these 2 maps no one likes it,
Jonne should do something it's ruining the server for regular members and newbies.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2020, 02:18:29 pm »
Trust me 99% from the server want to remove these 2 maps no one likes it,
Jonne should do something it's ruining the server for regular members and newbies.
Yeah, I noticed it too even the newbies are complaining about it. They already know about the map, and they sometimes say "Not this sh**ty map again." and "Why this map is added here?". One time, I completely agreed with a newbie in PMs when T Islands spawned saying "Remove this map, it isn't suitable for this gamemode because newbies like me will have a hard time looking for the President when there's no map in our radar AND newcomers will be having a hard time to see what's infront of them when they have low-end pcs. Make it a map for events only like the Christmas Event." I was shocked that he/she knew about the events here too so I think that he/she used to come here unregistered and especially in Christmas update days.

What I'm saying is make the server as it is. Just stay normal as it used to be. Replacing duels with DMs is wrong and I don't think I'll recognize this server ever again that I knew 4 years ago.

Talk to Jonne. Request him if he'll grant your desire. Please understand that this server needs to stay as it is/was like before.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2020, 02:27:20 pm »
Why should i speak with jonne?
he can see it here and i dont have much problem about TI and NSA,im just giving suggestion to others..we have to respect about every votes..NSA wont remove cuz some people like it,why some people?cuz many players wanna clan wars and fight each others but they cant.
then headadmin cant decide betwin these shits to remove maps,then we have to add some parts in map to let players fight each other.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2020, 04:25:46 pm »

What I'm saying is make the server as it is. Just stay normal as it used to be. Replacing duels with DMs is wrong and I don't think I'll recognize this server ever again that I knew 4 years ago.
it's already dead, spree system is dead, map time limit shit is another thing which is ruining this shit,