Author Topic: Small idea  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Smalls

• Score: Unknown
Small idea
« on: October 01, 2020, 03:25:34 am »
Hi guys,
I saw that event admin is given out to people that are on leaderboard. And thats for gaining the most score monthly i beleive.I was wondering if that can be changed.

What do you mean by "changed"
- By making it a role. Instead of granting it to players monthly after being on leaderboard, why not make it a perma role that players can apply for? Like Say a player wishes to become an event admin, there would be a thread on forum that would allow them to apply for that roleofc with requirments and such, like when you apply for a clan or like if you apply for admin.

I hope you understand

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
Re: Small idea
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 05:46:01 am »
Your idea is Good smalls but there are some problems with it such as,
-This will creates a bunch of event admins and some of them can interfere the other's events.
-Permanent Event admin status may cause lack of interest on it so gaining it with a score is better enough.
-There are a lot of clan members and if they all want an event admin status then there will be very less joinable players would remain.

If these are nothing and you have a solution for these problems  then I'm with you. +1
Unban krdo

Offline Smalls

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 05:56:16 am »
Your idea is Good smalls but there are some problems with it such as,
-This will creates a bunch of event admins and some of them can interfere the other's events.
-Permanent Event admin status may cause lack of interest on it so gaining it with a score is better enough.
-There are a lot of clan members and if they all want an event admin status then there will be very less joinable players would remain.

If these are nothing and you have a solution for these problems  then I'm with you. +1
Thats why only admins will vite on who they want to be granted the permissions

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103575
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 04:27:35 pm »
Hi Mr.Smalls, keep your idea smalls :D GL, +2
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!