General > Bug Reports

Minor bugs

<< < (2/14) > >>

Altus_Demens:
First,

--- Quote from: Altus_Demens on October 03, 2016, 06:17:47 pm ---If someone accepts your duel invitation while you're dead, you will respawn normally, but the countdown will appear and your opponent will be alone in the duelling zone, forced to relog or /kill to escape from there.

--- End quote ---
Suggested solution: check if the duel initiator's state is PLAYER_STATE_SPAWNED (or not PLAYER_STATE_WASTED), otherwise display to the acceptor some message like "You cannot accept the duel while your opponent is dead, try again in a few seconds".

Second,
if someone accepts your db duel invitation while you're in car, you'd instantly loose because you'd fall off the bike.
Suggested solution: use RemovePlayerFromVehicle before teleporting, placing on NRG, setting virtual world etc. If it's already done, add some timer between removing player from vehicle and doing other things.

Jonne:

--- Quote from: Quido on October 03, 2016, 09:59:51 pm ---Top times still show after a race is cancelled due to there not being enough players.

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

--- Quote from: Altus_Demens on October 04, 2016, 01:02:21 am ---Suggested solution: check if the duel initiator's state is PLAYER_STATE_SPAWNED (or not PLAYER_STATE_WASTED), otherwise display to the acceptor some message like "You cannot accept the duel while your opponent is dead, try again in a few seconds".

--- End quote ---
PLAYER_STATE_SPAWNED is only set at the exact moment they spawn, after that it's PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT, so I made it check if the state of one of the 2 duelers is PLAYER_STATE_WASTED (which is set when they're dead or in the class selection).

--- Quote from: Altus_Demens on October 04, 2016, 01:02:21 am ---Second,
if someone accepts your db duel invitation while you're in car, you'd instantly loose because you'd fall off the bike.
Suggested solution: use RemovePlayerFromVehicle before teleporting, placing on NRG, setting virtual world etc. If it's already done, add some timer between removing player from vehicle and doing other things.

--- End quote ---
RemovePlayerFromVehicle isn't instant in my experience, so it might still bug and I don't think a timer is a good solution. So I made it check if both of the players aren't in a vehicle before you can use /dbduelaccept.

Yash:
Few days back there were 2 helis spawned at the same place which bugged both the helis! Today i saw the same thing there were 2 boats spawned at all the 4 boat locations and all boats were bugged!
http://imgur.com/a/BnNf4

Quido:
More on the above.

GlennN:
http://imgur.com/a/nMCF3

One guy jacked my heli(in air), while I was at the cop spawn and I got thrown into the water and I was on the bottom of it. I could walk/run/shoot/throw nades, do whatever I want, underwater.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version