General > Bug Reports

Minor bugs

<< < (14/14)

cobby:

--- Quote from: Uzumaki on August 24, 2020, 01:10:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: cobby on August 24, 2020, 08:47:22 am ---'5 minutes' while it's happening every 2 minutes , check the picture again with the help of President saving time.

--- End quote ---
How can you say if the message is send around 3 minutes after the "president saving time" announcement.

--- End quote ---
Then How the in the fucking world it says 12 10 8 and between them is the bots afk message.

/@khali - it makes sense you were '.idle'.

3060PlayZ:
RIP /SNIPER AND /SAW WE WILL MISS YOU 😭

Kelik:

I don't know if this is bug or something but President IS camping in his spawn and if his Securities died, they'll spawn right next to him and the worst part is that they have spawn protection. We(Terrorists) are unable to kill the President when there are Securities with Spawn Protection. Here's an example of it in Red County :

It's a good strategy but an unfair one for Terrorists. I know that Jonne updated the server with, "When President is near or inside Cop Spawn, Cops will spawn at Securities' spawn and vice versa". When Securities got killed and President is inside their spawn, they'll spawn at Cop spawn, right? So, I think this is a bug or something. If not, please update it. I'm just surprised that the President spawn didn't get disabled or something.

Me and Uzumaki experienced this too in Las Venturas when we're Securities, a random President got attacked near his spawn and we got killed by the blades of a helicopter. But we spawned near him with Spawn Protection.

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
idk is it just me but lately i cant see when someone is under spawn protection there is no text above the head and it confuses me who is under spawn prot and who isnt

Kelik:

Mr. Teamkill bug is here again  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version