General > Suggestions

[To be added]Duel Ratio

(1/2) > >>

Madman:
Hi everyone.We use /stats to check our stats like we usually check our Ratio,Kills,Deaths and rest.Also we duel alot in a day and when we wanna check our Duel Ratio,we must go to jonne.cp.But it can be good if we can even check our Duel Ratio when we type /stats,it's a fast way to check.

Storm:
I think it's fine as it is now. Not needed to see it in-game since the game is not focused on duels

Finisher:
Well I suggest making an additional in-game detailed stats that provides most of CP stats (duels won/lost/ratio + races won/lost/ratio and president kills/deaths/survivals ratio) in “/allstats” or something similar

And it opens like a pop up menu just like /topkills and /bestspree. It would be nice

GlennN:

--- Quote from: Finisha. on September 12, 2017, 11:02:16 am ---Well I suggest making an additional in-game detailed stats that provides most of CP stats (duels won/lost/ratio + races won/lost/ratio and president kills/deaths/survivals ratio) in “/allstats” or something similar

And it opens like a pop up menu just like /topkills and /bestspree. It would be nice

--- End quote ---
This is much better.

M a k a v e l i .:

--- Quote from: Finisha. on September 12, 2017, 11:02:16 am ---Well I suggest making an additional in-game detailed stats that provides most of CP stats (duels won/lost/ratio + races won/lost/ratio and president kills/deaths/survivals ratio) in “/allstats” or something similar

--- End quote ---
That'd be cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version