Off Topic > Off Topic

Any Marijuana smokers here?

(1/2) > >>

Azzy Kings:
*Sorry admins I think this should have maybe been in Off-Topic, feel free to move thread for me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Since we moved over to PlanB there is no area for weed smokers, so I'll make a thread instead.

Personally been smoking weekly since 2009, made my fair share of connects in the UK so the quality of my weed is amazing. Sadly it is nothing near what you guys have out there in California. I hope one day I can visit and get a taste of their weed and women :D

Currently been smoking on some Frosty Haze, most the weed in the UK is haze. Sadly growers don't like growing the more smelly stuff because of getting caught + it is a lot more difficult to sell smelly products as the smell will obviously tip other people off and they may call the police. Laws for weed here for distribution results in crazy jail time.

Feel free to post in the thread, even if you don't smoke. Explain why not and if you do show us some pictures of your herbs.

Peace :)

Uthar_Smith:
Occasionally, but not too often. My friends and I have a lot of fun when we're smoking :)
A new law which regulates weed growth is possibly getting introduced here in The Netherlands, that's a good thing for both the consumers and the government.
For anyone thinking weed is bad and wrong because it is a soft drug, remember that alcohol is a hard drug and nobody has got a problem with that either. So don't make a big deal out of it ;)

Alcor:
i only do crystal meth, but weed is alright i guess

Parachute:

--- Quote from: Alcor on October 10, 2016, 11:14:56 pm ---i only do crystal meth, but weed is alright i guess

--- End quote ---
same

Spectre:

--- Quote from: Alcor on October 10, 2016, 11:14:56 pm ---i only do crystal meth, but weed is alright i guess

--- End quote ---

Omg! Same here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version