Off Topic > Off Topic

Los Santos one more time

<< < (2/2)

PraY:
Well done broo !

Faro0s:
Nothing to say, you are the best stunter SoloD.

Do a stunt in NSA :p

SoLoD:

--- Quote from: Faro0s on October 21, 2016, 01:56:11 pm ---Nothing to say, you are the best stunter SoloD.

--- End quote ---

Too many stunts are already done, especially in LS. Next 2 videos will be from SF, then i wanna make taxi boost video. And what about nsa?

Faro0s:

--- Quote from: SoLoD[PPLV] on October 27, 2016, 09:02:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Faro0s on October 21, 2016, 01:56:11 pm ---Nothing to say, you are the best stunter SoloD.

--- End quote ---

Too many stunts are already done, especially in LS. Next 2 videos will be from SF, then i wanna make taxi boost video. And what about nsa?

--- End quote ---

I meant, you are one of the best stunters. I asked you to make an stunt in NSA map unlike that of LV and SF.

SoLoD:

--- Quote from: Faro0s on October 28, 2016, 12:46:28 am ---
--- Quote from: SoLoD[PPLV] on October 27, 2016, 09:02:10 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I meant, you are one of the best stunters. I asked you to make an stunt in NSA map unlike that of LV and SF.

--- End quote ---

Well, NSA is a very specific area, do not know what will it be - nrg stunts or maybe hydra. Or something like sanchez stunts like i did before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version