Off Topic > Off Topic

Some help on computer

(1/5) > >>

indincive:
Hi, so this is what happend, i, was playing gta sa game, and my laptop froozed so i hold the shutdown button, i power it on, and it loads with that loading loop, but then feeezes and blue screen comes saying " unmoutable boot volume" then it restarts with "Preparing automatic repair", and then loads for few seconds, then a black screen is there and nothing happens , so i turned it off, tried pressing f11, which is system recovery but same thing loads few seconds and then nothing happens just a black screen. By the way its a HP PAVILION 64bit. Pre installed windows 8.1 1tb hdd intel hd graphics 4400 and 8GB rama. thanks.

Satvik:
Try to open samp again, or reinstall it

Arabiane:
you didnt undrestand what he said satvic.his windows isnt opening at all.
i had problem like this in the past and solved it wth formating my pc.
so try to format your pc if you didnt found any solution and install again windows.

Matt:
Don't format your pc. You realize you will lose everything then right? First try booting into safe mode, and try using some sort of repairing software. Never format first and if you need any help, feel free to ask and I'll try my best to offer you technical assistance.

indincive:
k thanks for response, guys but here is the thing, because its pre installed i cant obtain the product key because its already activated and i dont know how, second i cant boot safe mode because with this laptop, you need to access "F11" system recover then u can use the recovery option and change start up settings then u can select onto safe mode, thats a problem because when i boot f11 its black nothing happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version