General > Added

[Added]Send emails for updates and other events

(1/3) > >>

YoMama:
To the average player who's visited here a few times, who visits infrequently, or played here in the past, the improvements to our little server might not be obvious, as well as the various events that go on. I know some people might view it as spam, but I think tastefully-done emails detailing server improvements, temporary changes (like everyone being able to use VIP weapons at the moment), and server events (for example, PPLV's party) might remind people that this community is still alive and well, and/or get them jonesing for some PTP.

I think it would also be better to more frequently create update topics-- I know in my case, they encourage me to start playing again to test out the new improvements.

Maddy:
Agreed. I saw this feature on many other servers. Like the recent holiday update could be announced by sending the message through mail.

Airman:
Great idea , but i'd prefer if it was by PMs on the forum , or a Pinned Message on the home page that everyone can see it (could be hidden as well)

GlennN:
This

--- Quote from: Air on December 11, 2018, 11:56:54 am ---Great idea , but i'd prefer if it was by PMs on the forum , or a Pinned Message on the home page that everyone can see it (could be hidden as well)

--- End quote ---
Players will eventually come back to the forum to know about it so yeah this would be preferred.

Lizard_Person:
Do birds count as email services ?

Edit: I have 6700 unread letters so I don't care about this suggestion. Still good. +1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version