Information > Information

"Is this mod allowed?" and other mod-related questions for staff and players

<< < (2/11) > >>

Kelik:
If you change your normal ped.ifp to a modified ped.ifp, you have advantage over players because some of the animations have change and make you unstoppable to kill and hard to shoot at you so if you get caught using it, you will be Banned by admins, and the reason is Anims or Animations Abuse.

Scott_:
I guess Animation mods are not allowed because some time ago there was a discussion about Animation abuse to death evade, few Animations were giving advantage to the player by not receiveing damages from the other players shots so if you caught using that kind of anims then don't blame AC again  ::) :D

iDanz0r:
It shouldn't be allowed as it gives you more advantage during jumping or falling. It may increase your speed of action of jump/fall and you will take less damage due to different physics of your character's action such as being shot at while you are half way on air. There are certain ped.ifp mods that performs front flip whenever you jump.
Many communities disallow this mod. Shouldn't be allowed here as well since this gamemode is entirely on deathmatching.

Deadman:
Samp add-ons are full of bugs, me and nero had experienced something that give you advantage and biggest one is auto gernade spawn. I think nero will explain it better so wait for his reply.

Scott_:

--- Quote from: Altaïr on January 19, 2019, 06:32:33 pm ---Samp add-ons are full of bugs, me and nero had experienced something that give you advantage and biggest one is auto gernade spawn. I think nero will explain it better so wait for his reply.

--- End quote ---
nothing much to explain, it just respawns granade without going far or anywhere, i guess it was not just because of Addon, it was eventually fixed and only happened to just two of us so can't say how much Addon is buggy, still Addon is not illegal to use because that Granade bug was occured unknowingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version