General > Added

[Added]Tropical Islands (MAP SUGGESTION) (No longer in map rotation)

(1/14) > >>

COBRA:
Announce:
--- Quote from: COBRA, 10.05.2020 ---MAP IS READY! Opening on 16'th of May 2020 :D Details at: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6123.0
--- End quote ---
ISLANDS MAP (aka "Turqoise Islands") Suggestion

I was thinking about this suggestion since I've started to make some maps for my cousin's server at 2009. Also suggested this Islands Map suggestion on Tenshi's server many times, but it was not possible those times, map decorations was not so healthy with script tech of 10 years ago. Looks like we have much more better tech support for samp maps objects now. So I'll try to get this suggestion alive with my all map decoration support. That means I'm ready to create this map from zero. Hope you guys support me as the idea gets alive!

Basic idea of Islands Map in PTP Server:

+ Islands will be based on the middle of ocean.

+ There will be like as 10 islands at total, we can make it more or less, doesn't matter.

+ ONLY boats and slow land vehicles will be placed. (No planes, no helis, no any other fast ones.)
etc...

+ Map's target is to play real TDM with Defence & Attack teams. Which makes you to do strategy.

I'll make the decos if we are good about suggestion. So is it possible to make such a map in PTP?

Updates:

--- Quote from: COBRA, 27.04.2020 ---I placed the general lands. Not little details like as; houses, trees, etc yet. Only lands are placed and I took screenshot for you guys. Also there is map scale added based on pirate ship in LV. So you can imagine how big it is gonna be. 

It's gonna be a big map, Like as 1/3 of Los Santos city area. So plans change:

-We thinking to add more vehicles instead of using only shitty ones. Not nrg, turismo or rustlers tho. Only normal cars like as Mesa, Quad bike, some slow boats, Dodo (maybe).
-Also every classes will be there same as now.
-Snipers can be available since there will be so far away distances and many places to take cover.
-Some cool places added for president's survival.
-Also some cool places to take photos and enjoy as civ class :)

It's gonna be our vacation in PTP :D
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: COBRA, 05.05.2020 ---

Will place the vehicles now.
Sadly, I've reached maximum objects limit. So I had to remove some trees. I had no chance to add cargo ships, but some pirate ships added tho. I removed some little islands due to object limit. We are good still! I can't wait to play with you all in this map :) Gonna be awesome!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: COBRA, 09.05.2020 ---Thanks for suggestions guys. We placed vehicles with Carg, boundaries has been set. Now waiting Jonne to add it on PTP :D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: COBRA, 10.05.2020 ---MAP IS READY! Opening on 16'th of May 2020 :D Details at: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6123.0
--- End quote ---

Airman:
I like the idea !
+1

Ahsoka_Tano:
IF snipers will be disabled during the map then why not.

Miau:
Wouldn't it be too easy to defend an island? If attackers are forced to come by boat, it should be pretty fast to blow them up and leave them defenceless in water. Boats are extremely easy to destroy and the explosions are huge.

And yes, snipers would need to be disabled or there would be constant issues with objects not rendering and players sniping through them.

Bingo:
good and unique idea!!

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version