General > Mods

[Allowed]Sprinthook.ASI

(1/4) > >>

Arabiane:
Thanks For this solution Jonne  .

• Mod name: Sprinthook
• Link to the mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/438relwr4nt7480/sprinthook-samp.zip/file
• Short description of what it does: it can replace or simulate pressing spacebar too much to get a normal run speed
• Extra comments/info:  :
It doesn't give you speed when you fire with weapons like beta skins.but when running, its like pressing rapidely spacebar , and its hard to detect,i noticed that alot of players are using it in game.
So asking if it is allowed.

cobby:
Me And Some Players were using this mod and I got warned twice or thrice and so were were they. This story is from early 2019.

This mod just allows you to actually run fast without rapidly tapping spacebar and so just hold it, that's a huge , rest giving, advantage thus it is to be said that this isn't actually allowed in this community at least!

Madman:
It can be allowed since it's almost impossible to detect.

Uzumaki:
I recommend not to use it even if allowed. I downloaded from a site still I think sprinthooks will be same. Its a severe threat level. So,

Kelik:

--- Quote from: Uzumaki on June 16, 2020, 02:44:26 pm ---I recommend not to use it even if allowed. I downloaded from a site still I think sprinthooks will be same. Its a severe threat level. So,

--- End quote ---
I think you've downloaded Dark Pixel's sprinthook.asi but there's an another sprinthook without any virus at all.

It's called run.cs. Similar to sprinthook.asi but should be placed on the CLEO folder. Thia should be prohibited if it's possible to detect players using it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version