General > Mods

[Disallowed]FAKEping.cs

<< < (2/7) > >>

HawayiJahz:
I think this mod should be disallowed because a player's ping is a crucial bit of information that I end up checking quite often in order to ram vehicles (mostly presidents) as the actual position of moving targets varies a lot with their ping. This mod might lead to misjudgment.

Great_Khali:

Why Would you need that in first place ?

Uzumaki:

--- Quote from: Great_Khali on June 19, 2020, 08:08:26 am ----1

Why Would you need that in first place ?

--- End quote ---
Cobby has bad ping so he needs to shwo that he has better ping in front of others xD

Kelik:

--- Quote from: HawayiJahz on June 18, 2020, 11:02:24 am ---I think this mod should be disallowed because a player's ping is a crucial bit of information that I end up checking quite often in order to ram vehicles (mostly presidents) as the actual position of moving targets varies a lot with their ping. This mod might lead to misjudgment.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'm trying to be good at rustler now. Now I know that to ram someone, it is based on his/her ping. It'll be hard to ram/damage someone if he/she is using this CLEO file. I recommended it to be prohibited. So -1.

--- Quote from: Uzumaki on June 19, 2020, 09:23:37 am ---Cobby has bad ping so he needs to shwo that he has better ping in front of others xD

--- End quote ---
The solution for this is to buy a new net or something. Problem solved.  :)

cobby:
Please no retardness here , Act mature!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version