General > Bug Reports

[To be fixed]Bugs after the new update.

(1/2) > >>

Uzumaki:
Just pointing out some bugs that came with the new update.
The biggest one is Infinite President and No Time Limit.

I didn't ss this one but its simple. President camps on Cop Spawn and respawns almost infinitely and when this happens the survival timer also stops. This mostly works for the 1st President of the map. This is how it can be done rn:

--- Quote ---1.     Spawn as President and go to Cop Spawn.
2.     Make sure that the cop spawn doesn't get disabled. The Cop Spawn won't get disabled most of the time if the President is the first one of the current map. When the second President goes in the Cop Spawn, it mostly gets disabled.
3.     If the Cop Spawn doesn't get disabled, just make sure you are inside the spawn area.
4.     And now if someone kills the you, then you just respawn in the President Spawn. And ultimately the President Survival Timer stops working.
--- End quote ---

To stop doing this, you just have to step out of Cop Spawn and die.

Next one is a Skin Thingy.

At some point, the skin all reset to their respective class skins(Non-VIP skins) only in the client. The below ss were taken at same point and you can see the differences.

My POV:

._.KiRo._. POV:

Menace:
I realized that I cant hit sniper shots from far distances as well

Carg:

--- Quote from: Menace on October 18, 2020, 08:41:26 pm ---I realized that I cant hit sniper shots from far distances as well

--- End quote ---
Welcome to my gameplay!

S0n1c:

--- Quote from: Menace on October 18, 2020, 08:41:26 pm ---I realized that I cant hit sniper shots from far distances as well

--- End quote ---
This has been haunting me since forever 😂
My draw distance is at max but still I can't hit people while they seem to be able to hit me.

cobby:

--- End quote ---
me too, and there is a bug with /customduel aswell i'll record it asap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version