General > Bug Reports

[To be fixed]New Bugzzzzzzzz

(1/2) > >>

Uzumaki:
First, the custom duel menu. Yes, I have SAMP Addon but it was fine when it first came. I could easily invite other players but now it's like this. I saw someone on discord say about this. I don't really remember well.
Second, this side of the duel arena has extreme fps drops. It goes down from 60 to 5 here. The people with better pc probably won't experience this. But, both Kiro and I had fps drops at this point. At first, I thought it was probably my game only but both of us having fps drops at the same place is kinda sus ngl :P . This was from 4 days ago so IDK if this is solved yet.

DEFENDER:
The Arena is fixed now Ezzz

Jonne:
The FPS issues in the duel arenas should be fixed now, as well as the map objects disappearing (like the stairs at cop spawn in NSA). For the issues with the menu, it might be related to the SAMP addon, I haven't experienced it before. Can you try without it, and see if you still have the issue?

Uzumaki:
Uninstalled the Addon and Menu works. Idk why it worked at the first with addon but stopped working later.

Zeta:

--- Quote from: Uzumaki on November 10, 2020, 02:07:28 pm ---Uninstalled the Addon and Menu works. Idk why it worked at the first with addon but stopped working later.

--- End quote ---
i have addon,but it works some times

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version