General > Mods

[Allowed]Samp addon

(1/16) > >>

pcv':
Hey, I saw that most mods are not allowed because it gives advantages over other players, in fact, there is still one mod that is allowed for no reason even though it gives a huge advantage, well I'm talking about 'samp addon' which gives you benefits like:

No chainsaw dmg: This happens to many players who use an old or even new version of samp, (it even happened to me sometimes when I used to use it), you take dmg sometimes and other times you can't hear the saw sound in your gameplay so you won't get damaged, a lot of players abuse this

Different skin turning (faster): I tried a lot of times with demo and I've noticed that skin turning isn't the same as the default turning

You cannot push cars: pushing cars is more difficult and almost impossible

Car animation: With the "addon", you will be able to hit the player when he getting in the car

I think these benefits are enough to disallow it, and for people who really need samp addon to unlock their frames, there are like 100 ways to unlock fps, remove the AFK menu, get HD pickups and everything addon does but without getting Any advantages

AhMeD:
Of course it should be disallowed, players who have samp addon sometimes are not getting killed by saw, so it should be considered as health hacking for sure.

I don't know if getting saw skin hit back would fix this issue or not even that I'am sure you are not getting it back in all cases. So either you bring saw skin hit back (if it will fix the issue of course) or disallow the samp addon that gives advantages to players using it over the others who are not using, on the other hand, we all can not just install samp addon and play because some weapons will be useless like saw and sometimes nades too, and it also gets the passengers getting damage instead of the driver who is supposed to be getting the damage.

For clarification: 

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNKLt5w6BI  (Fag quality)

As you can see in the video, Wolf didn't get damage at all even when Smoken the one who got sawed with him died as he wasn't using samp addon. and at the second part of the video he should have died when I sawed him after I shoot his wheels but he didn't get damage again and I got killed at end.

When I asked him how it that possible. he said,

Remove it please, this is a real mess.

COBRA:
Those kinds of add-ons should be disallwed ASAP.. We are always victim of those kind of "pro" players who using this addons and when they kill us in the end, they call "ez" lol

Is this the same add-on on StarK's video at: 00:56 ?

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
Okay but I see you aren't mentioning advantages like shooting trough some textures and shooting somebody who is db-ing, i use samp addon on others server too and it's allowed on them so I don't actually see a reason why it should be dissallowed when you too use some of those advantages tbh, chainsaw damage can be bypassed easily anyway and there is more bugs that just break the game that addon fix for example, whoever db's is basicly invincible, and of course with addon you can shoot trough some textures you can in the regular GTA game...About saw dmg, you can just set your fps to 20-30 and you won't take any dmg...saw should get removed from the game because it is too inefficent and works only on people with good ping and fps

Zeta:
Crash asi not allowed...

u guys wanna make this samp addon like that too?fk it then
its not for always,its "Bug"

Most of player dont have fps,and they getting fps by addons,if its bug,its for everyone,install it and enjoy.

And "No chnsaw dmg",PTP chnsaw system is lagshot,i tried on sinda on other server which it was skinhit,he got dmg so good,then admins should fix it
-
"skin turrning"-its not faster against Normal gta,its a bit slow and it depends onu ,howto turn.

Edit: as i know,Wolf and Sinda using samp addon 2.6,i think the problem is for this version
let them try samp addon 2.5 which im using:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftyblli2inzabbm/Samp_Addons.rar/file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version