General > Suggestions

[To be added]Black skin security

(1/3) > >>

mimbi:
Hello, Plan B, community,

with previous suggestion we made /skittles forever. Now let's try to make this.

Add black skin security skin to usual non vip players. I'm white colored myself but I think this would bring more entertainment to game. As now skin for Security is only white or 3 girls. Those girls' skins are ok, don't get me wrong. So this is a bit sexistical  ::) and racial  ;D But for black skinned players, it would be more relatable to have black skin Security soldier. Thanks for thinking about this.

Singh:
+1 Good idea...

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
I'm sure anyone can use /cskin no matter VIP or not and you can do /favskin and it will save as security I used it even when I was not a VIP, this would be useless to be set as default and if someone takes it as a 'racial insult' they should not play the server at all considering the chat every day  ;D

Altus_Demens:
"Sexistical"? "Racial"?

--- Quote ---Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on one's sex or gender.

--- End quote ---
I suggest you don't bring your SJW nonsense here, because your misunderstanding of the terms only makes you look silly.

+1 to the suggestion anyway, why not.

Srex_Zangetsu:
Yeah, that black boi with earphone could be a good addition to the existing skins, I was thinking of the same.
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version