General > Suggestions

[To be added]Custom Duel Without Menu

(1/2) > >>

Zeta:
Hi,as you know Headadmins added Some area for Duels But more than 80 Present of us Cant use it aswell (cuz of Bugged Menu),So why not to Add cmd /customduel [id] [Duel area] With out opening Menu?

We can add another cmd for people who their Menu Working as well Like /mcustomduel [id] [duel area]

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
I think what you meant to say is also add the ID of the weapon you would like to duel with? So if thats what you mean +1 cause the bugged menu is really annoying

Deadman:
What if you want to choose multiple weapons in a custom duel? ::) Will it be /customduel [player ID] [Arena] [WID] [WID] [WID]?????

I think the simple solution for this is to let the UI of the bugged customduel be fixed as it'll become easy accessible for all of us to go ahead without remembering the frakating ID's of weapons.

Zeta:

--- Quote from: 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 on August 14, 2021, 09:31:08 am ---I think what you meant to say is also add the ID of the weapon you would like to duel with? So if thats what you mean +1 cause the bugged menu is really annoying

--- End quote ---
No i didnt mean that but yes its a good suggestion.

--- Quote from: s90 on August 14, 2021, 10:01:20 am ---What if you want to choose multiple weapons in a custom duel? ::) Will it be /customduel [player ID] [Arena] [WID] [WID] [WID]?????

--- End quote ---
as i said for  multiple weaps We can add Cmd like /mcustomduel to open menu

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:

--- Quote from: s90 on August 14, 2021, 10:01:20 am ---What if you want to choose multiple weapons in a custom duel? ::) Will it be /customduel [player ID] [Arena] [WID] [WID] [WID]?????

I think the simple solution for this is to let the UI of the bugged customduel be fixed as it'll become easy accessible for all of us to go ahead without remembering the frakating ID's of weapons.

--- End quote ---
It's not that easy to fix as you think man so how about you shut up and say +1 or -1 cause if it was so easy to fix, it would be fixed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version