Poll

Map cycle

Keep it random
Make a normal,sorted map cycle

Author Topic: [To be added]Map cycle  (Read 8247 times)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
Re: Map cycle
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 06:03:33 am »
changing spawn for terrorists in FC would be great since we literally spawn on a mountain cliff and lose your mind if a terrorist decides to stop and block that amazing mountain ramp, just my personal reasoning on why i cant enjoy playing T side on this map, other spawns are alright

map cycle is terrible, fix it
i don't think there is a better spawn. either it will be too far or too near. i think the current one is fine.

change terro cars in FC instead. Half of the cars can't even climb the cliffs properly unless i spam nos from the beginning. It could be FPS related but i couldn't climb the cliffs with the euros and the stallion and i know there are bikes but i prefer cars over the sanchez and quads that are there. and supergts and sandkings aren't always there, sometimes waiting for respawn or someone else has it.

map cycle is terrible but no one minds LS -> RC -> LS then when is it FC -> RC -> FC everyone is like ugh... it is annoying but they could just go presi and survive 15 mins.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 08:09:17 am »
I think we've bigger problems than cars on fc terror spawn and that's the geographical balance of the spawns itself. Agreed with Finisher there although the location is fine but we just need it a little furnished (and a little secured from the blockage)
P.s: Also, what about shifting terror spawn to civil's spawn and refurbish the area with terror class cars inventory in RC map and make civil spawn somewhere higher on the ground somewhere around 2nd armor but not so close to it? Civil class is kind of not oart of the game mode already

And someone must update the subject of the topic to something that defines map cycles and spawn issues of certain maps
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 08:16:02 am by s90 »

Offline sk

• VIP
  • Score: 58576
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 08:46:58 am »
changing spawn for terrorists in FC would be great since we literally spawn on a mountain cliff and lose your mind if a terrorist decides to stop and block that amazing mountain ramp, just my personal reasoning on why i cant enjoy playing T side on this map, other spawns are alright

map cycle is terrible, fix it
i don't think there is a better spawn. either it will be too far or too near. i think the current one is fine.

change terro cars in FC instead. Half of the cars can't even climb the cliffs properly unless i spam nos from the beginning. It could be FPS related but i couldn't climb the cliffs with the euros and the stallion and i know there are bikes but i prefer cars over the sanchez and quads that are there. and supergts and sandkings aren't always there, sometimes waiting for respawn or someone else has it.

map cycle is terrible but no one minds LS -> RC -> LS then when is it FC -> RC -> FC everyone is like ugh... it is annoying but they could just go presi and survive 15 mins.
Why would I have to go presi and waste 15 minutes on a map where 90% of the players camp civ spawn,and then when the map ends,we get FC as the next map,do I go presi again? Oh wait,I cant,unless the /rc p command activates where i have to waste another 15 minutes on a shit map,id rather just leave like everyone else

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 03:07:26 pm »
Why would I have to go presi and waste 15 minutes on a map where 90% of the players camp civ spawn,and then when the map ends,we get FC as the next map,do I go presi again? Oh wait,I cant,unless the /rc p command activates where i have to waste another 15 minutes on a shit map,id rather just leave like everyone else
anyone person of the 90% could go presi. its not like you have to go presi. there are people like Laz, DILMA who choose presi a lot no matter the map. if they are in-game let them be. there are also new players who choose presi at first always, protect them for 15 mins if you want a different map since killing them won't work anymore.

if voting is actually introduced, those maps will almost never be played lmao.

for the map repeating, dont let the previous map load again? like if its FC -> RC then random chooses FC again randomise it again. or for FC -> RC next choice should be random from all maps except RC and FC? but skipping NSA could cause an issue here idk.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 04:04:38 pm »
It's simply so annoying that the other map it was RC-FC-WV-FC and only after that did las venturas load -_- in those 4 maps everyone left the server.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 08:09:24 pm »
I believe revamping the map cycle so that city maps and country maps are alternated (without necessarily killing the randomness) should solve the issues raised. Also, it helps to ensure that no map is repeated unless every other map is played once.

Introducing voting would more or less result in the server having essentially 2 to 3 favourite maps played all the time as I don't see how the majority would favour country maps. Also, player count drops for the most part when country maps appear consecutively, not when a country map is played after a city map.

I agree that FC and RC could use some renovation (faster vehicles, a ramp from FC terrorist spawn to road perhaps?).

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2021, 06:07:51 am »
any fix? yes/no? this looks ded  :(

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2021, 07:07:25 am »
any fix? yes/no? this looks ded  :(

Sadly, no one cares

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2021, 10:25:24 am »
Community barely exists, some people try to come up with suggestions and ideas to make the server a bit more interesting but still get no response from the “owner” I mean thief who stole this game mode to make it better, bastard

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2021, 07:03:35 pm »
I don't know you, and I'm not gonna appeal anytime soon. I don't need to, anymore! bb
come back ydyot; i need to kill you more in duels. You should not leave till i say so!.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2021, 09:43:24 pm »
come back ydyot; i need to kill you more in duels. You should not leave till i say so!.

Offline Nien

• VIP
  • Score: 31024
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2021, 05:32:22 am »
cri

Offline sk

• VIP
  • Score: 58576
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2021, 02:25:55 pm »
Stop arguing in my topic idiots,and go do something about it already.Map cycle is fucking awful.

Offline Jig

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2021, 03:06:31 pm »
Stop arguing in my topic idiots,and go do something about it already.Map cycle is fucking awful.

Bro the best thing to do is stop playing the server till they fix things

Have it at 0 players

Youll see how fast they will try to update

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103575
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2021, 04:41:42 pm »

Bro the best thing to do is stop playing the server till they fix things

Have it at 0 players

Youll see how fast they will try to update
wow now this actually impressed me
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!