General > Suggestions

[To be added]Map cycle

<< < (5/7) > >>

HawayiJahz:
I believe revamping the map cycle so that city maps and country maps are alternated (without necessarily killing the randomness) should solve the issues raised. Also, it helps to ensure that no map is repeated unless every other map is played once.

Introducing voting would more or less result in the server having essentially 2 to 3 favourite maps played all the time as I don't see how the majority would favour country maps. Also, player count drops for the most part when country maps appear consecutively, not when a country map is played after a city map.

I agree that FC and RC could use some renovation (faster vehicles, a ramp from FC terrorist spawn to road perhaps?).

Benis:
any fix? yes/no? this looks ded  :(

Deadman:

--- Quote from: iBeans on September 21, 2021, 06:07:51 am ---any fix? yes/no? this looks ded  :(

--- End quote ---

Sadly, no one cares

Finisher:
Community barely exists, some people try to come up with suggestions and ideas to make the server a bit more interesting but still get no response from the “owner” I mean thief who stole this game mode to make it better, bastard

Benis:

--- Quote from: cobby on September 21, 2021, 06:34:04 pm ---I don't know you, and I'm not gonna appeal anytime soon. I don't need to, anymore! bb

--- End quote ---
come back ydyot; i need to kill you more in duels. You should not leave till i say so!.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version