General > Suggestions

[To be added]Map cycle

<< < (2/7) > >>

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:

--- Quote from: LuCa on August 16, 2021, 07:53:20 pm ---add a vote for all County maps.

--- End quote ---
Add a vote for every map*

Deadman:
How about the system we once used to have? ::)

Also, I would love to see NSA back in the action but instead of disabling the map itself, disable the hydras in their spawn whenever player count is low. In this way we'll at least save and play the map without annoying people spamming hydra rockets on players in the low count presence

Benis:

--- Quote from: s90 on August 16, 2021, 11:45:50 pm ---How about the system we once used to have? ::)

Also, I would love to see NSA back in the action but instead of disabling the map itself, disable the hydras in their spawn whenever player count is low. In this way we'll at least save and play the map without annoying people spamming hydra rockets on players in the low count presence

--- End quote ---
yes this is a better idea i love to see NSA back in action
and i agree to this idea

GlennN:

--- Quote from: s90 on August 16, 2021, 11:45:50 pm ---Also, I would love to see NSA back in the action but instead of disabling the map itself, disable the hydras in their spawn whenever player count is low. In this way we'll at least save and play the map without annoying people spamming hydra rockets on players in the low count presence

--- End quote ---

If you check this topic (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6615.0) you will understand that NSA wasn't removed just because of the issue with hydra.

Deadman:

--- Quote from: GlennN on August 17, 2021, 10:09:09 am ---If you check this topic (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6615.0) you will understand that NSA wasn't removed just because of the issue with hydra.

--- End quote ---
And there goes the hope but I'll still like to stick to my statement prior to the SK's suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version