General > Suggestions

Regarding /kill command abuse

(1/6) > >>

Benis:
Hello PTPians,
We know using /kill to avoid being killed is a punishable abuse and still some people use it to avoid death death my players ,so i would like to suggest that what if it takes aleast 5 - 10 secs to death after using the /kill cmd. It will also reduce the abuse and we would still have the cmd to respwan when we are bugged.

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:
When you type /kill you still die and the death is counted in your /stats

Benis:

--- Quote from: 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 on September 14, 2021, 08:33:20 am ---When you type /kill you still die and the death is counted in your /stats

--- End quote ---
but not for the player who tried killing you tho; He wont get that kill. And yes i know that the death is counted

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔:

--- Quote from: iBeans on September 14, 2021, 08:37:34 am ---
--- Quote from: 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 on September 14, 2021, 08:33:20 am ---When you type /kill you still die and the death is counted in your /stats

--- End quote ---
but not for the player who tried killing you tho; He wont get that kill. And yes i know that the death is counted

--- End quote ---
True, maybe they should make it so when someone /kill's the person that did damage beforehand gets the kill, just like with explosions..You can hit a rustler 1 time and it can explode an hour later and you still get the kill, somehow.

Benis:

--- Quote from: 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 on September 14, 2021, 08:40:21 am ---
--- Quote from: iBeans on September 14, 2021, 08:37:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
True, maybe they should make it so when someone /kill's the person that did damage beforehand gets the kill, just like with explosions..You can hit a rustler 1 time and it can explode an hour later and you still get the kill, somehow.

--- End quote ---
I like what you are saying but how about you add a timelimit maybe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version