Author Topic: ✅✅ REMOVE DUELS ✅✅  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Blanic_Wood

• Score: 4465
✅✅ REMOVE DUELS ✅✅
« on: September 19, 2021, 03:35:45 pm »
Hi, I am the oldest and most experienced player in this server.
GTA SAMP has suffered a decrease of players over the years; I want to preserve the in-game purposes of PTP.

Lately, almost each player uses to be civilian in order to play "private duels" while the real game sleeps.
Private duels really go against the aims of the PTP game, so I propose to remove the duels. Everyone should agree if you like PTP because this is not your fucking server to play private duels.

Set +1 if you agree, once we get to n. 5 +1 that mode will be removed forever.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: ✅✅ REMOVE DUELS ✅✅
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 03:44:44 pm »
Ok so if the duels are removed, we can just find a different server to continue our duels. Great way to preserve the players +1

Offline Blanic_Wood

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 03:47:50 pm »
The players must log in the server to play the proper gamemode of PTP and not to make it a private arena of duels.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 03:51:22 pm »
I have a better solutions to all the problems.

1. Remove civilian class. They are not the part of the game mode. They all said this so...

2. Remove saw/sniper for regulars. If they want it? They should need to come up in top 10 scorers of the month

3. Renovate the mapping schemes and spawn points

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 04:00:56 pm »
Hi, I am the oldest and most experienced player in this server
How old?

this is not your fucking server
You're playing in the wrong server buddy.

-1 for your suggestion. Players will find another server if they can't play duels here.

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 04:01:50 pm »
nah -1

Offline Blanic_Wood

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 04:43:53 pm »
I have a better solutions to all the problems.

1. Remove civilian class. They are not the part of the game mode. They all said this so...

2. Remove saw/sniper for regulars. If they want it? They should need to come up in top 10 scorers of the month

3. Renovate the mapping schemes and spawn points

I didn't say anything of what you mean.
You look like a nerd, you need relax and read again what I proposed.

Offline Benis

• RAT!!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »
GTA SAMP has suffered a decrease of players over the years; I want to preserve the in-game purposes of PTP.

Lately, almost each player uses to be civilian in order to play "private duels" while the real game sleeps.
Private duels really go against the aims of the PTP game, so I propose to remove the duels. Everyone should agree if you like PTP because this is not your fucking server to play private duels.

Fatcs:
1. You dont even have playtime more than 200 hours, so your are not oldest.
2. You dont know how the server works.
3. If you are willing to play gamemode play it there is still players who still plays gamemode everytime they log in.

Offline Blanic_Wood

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 05:00:59 pm »

Fatcs:
3. If you are willing to play gamemode play it there is still players who still plays gamemode everytime they log in.

check registration date, you think like a nerd because you are

Offline Benis

• RAT!!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 05:10:34 pm »

Fatcs:

check registration date, you think like a nerd because you are
go to planbserver.com/cp/ and login with ingame name ; Oldest? i doubt it

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2021, 05:11:40 pm »
By what means are you 'the oldest and most experienced player' on the server? Because there are plenty of people that registered before you and have way more in-game time than you.

As far as the suggestion goes, while I do agree that private duels indeed go against the main gamemode, most people including myself love engaging in duels and removal of the same would be one reason more to leave the server in addition to the falling player count.

Calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a nerd isn't really going to change anyone's mind though, in case you haven't figured  :)

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2021, 05:12:41 pm »

Offline Blanic_Wood

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 05:17:34 pm »
By what means are you 'the oldest and most experienced player' on the server? Because there are plenty of people that registered before you and have way more in-game time than you.

As far as the suggestion goes, while I do agree that private duels indeed go against the main gamemode, most people including myself love engaging in duels and removal of the same would be one reason more to leave the server in addition to the falling player count.

Calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a nerd isn't really going to change anyone's mind though, in case you haven't figured  :)

You may be drunk as fuck since you don't handle the purpose of the main gamemode.
Main gamemode is something totally different from random DM and duels; it's protect the president.

There is urgent need to limit the amount of players that can play duels. like 5% of the online players.
I have already talked to admins and they like my suggestion.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103643
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2021, 05:32:51 pm »
You may be drunk as fuck since you don't handle the purpose of the main gamemode.

Yes, he's drunk as fuck, we regulars like to be drunk as fuck and most of the regulars don't give a fuck about the game mode, removing duels is a way to get rid of us regulars who are keeping this server alive.
You can go fucking play UIF's PTP which has no duels and much more players than here. I'd doubt you'll like it.

Okay thanks for talking to the admins, I don't think they wanna lose the players.
and If they like it, proof or did not happen.
Would love to see a screenshot of it.

-5 reached, just delete this topic yourself lol

@Beans - Gimme more Fatcs
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:34:30 pm by cobby »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 05:43:24 pm »

Why not nerd? I like that one better.

Enforcing the main gamemode will eventually result in the server being dead which I'm sure is the last thing 'admins' want for the server since SA-MP is already dying slowly but steadily. In case you haven't noticed, the server is still alive because people love to occasionally engage in 'wars' which have nothing to do with the main gamemode.

There is urgent need to limit the amount of players that can play duels. like 5% of the online players.

I wonder where the said urgency stems from since most people that have replied here don't want duels to be removed. I have reason to believe that 'admins' would much rather agree with popular opinion that risk losing players by removing a certain feature that people absolutely love and has been around forever.

Pro tip: If you want yourself to be taken seriously, try putting forward your points objectively instead of throwing personal attacks at anyone that disagrees with you.