General > Suggestions

✅✅ REMOVE DUELS ✅✅

(1/6) > >>

Blanic_Wood:
Hi, I am the oldest and most experienced player in this server.
GTA SAMP has suffered a decrease of players over the years; I want to preserve the in-game purposes of PTP.

Lately, almost each player uses to be civilian in order to play "private duels" while the real game sleeps.
Private duels really go against the aims of the PTP game, so I propose to remove the duels. Everyone should agree if you like PTP because this is not your fucking server to play private duels.

Set +1 if you agree, once we get to n. 5 +1 that mode will be removed forever.

Darwin/Retired:
Ok so if the duels are removed, we can just find a different server to continue our duels. Great way to preserve the players +1

Blanic_Wood:
The players must log in the server to play the proper gamemode of PTP and not to make it a private arena of duels.

Deadman:
I have a better solutions to all the problems.

1. Remove civilian class. They are not the part of the game mode. They all said this so...

2. Remove saw/sniper for regulars. If they want it? They should need to come up in top 10 scorers of the month

3. Renovate the mapping schemes and spawn points

GlennN:

--- Quote from: Blanic_Wood on September 19, 2021, 03:35:45 pm ---Hi, I am the oldest and most experienced player in this server

--- End quote ---
How old?

--- Quote from: Blanic_Wood on September 19, 2021, 03:35:45 pm ---this is not your fucking server
--- End quote ---
You're playing in the wrong server buddy.

-1 for your suggestion. Players will find another server if they can't play duels here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version