General > Suggestions

Strict Rules towards Insults, Swearing, Bullying and Toxicity in general.

(1/5) > >>

Dahsho:
Peace Be Upon You All

This is an important suggestion that I hope you guys read and analyze well,
I'm an old player on this server and I'm a big fan of it, I had a lot of memories of it with my real life friends, With my friends on the internet and I really spent alot of time on this server enjoying it, But there was something bad always had been there that didn't make this experience cool, Toxicity, Every year it rises more and more while no one is doing something about it, When I was playing back then, It was less than now, Now it's like a Pump of sewer exploded and now covering all the place, Toxicity is everywhere and the ones sharing it consider it *Normal*, No one is paying attention to how this behavior can really destroy a soul, and this is not being over dramatic, this is true, Online Toxicity is like Real Life toxicity if it's not worse, Some people suicide cause of that, Some people suffer illness from that, Some people spend their lives having bad memories cause of a group of losers who insulted him/her on a game just for being a noob or something like that,
Also, the admins lack any sense of responsibility towards this but a lot of them are already involved in this,  which is more disgusting, Yesterday, there was a player who was a cop and rammed the presi by mistake and the president was that kid named Ahmed, Since this Ram that may not be intentional, Ahmed kept insulting him, Killing him whenever he sees him, Insulting him more, While that innocent cop may not know how to play or anything or still discovering and suddenly he found himself getting bullied by a mentally ill dude, So that's a thing, More examples on daily bases happen like this,
A dude insulting the other's family
Threats of killing
A dude saying that they will rape the other
A dude being toxic to someone for killing them
And the list can go for days with these examples, Imagine this disgusting manner is shared cause of mentally ill kids thinking it's cool to do that and normal, and No one is stopping them so they will keep going,
When I talked to Quido (Head-Admin btw) about this, He told me : "It would also take away the reason a lot of people play games, to de-stress" So he considers De-Stressing by ruining others days is normal,

I also had my religion mocked, I had death wishes, I had my family insulted and a lot of things happened in less than a week when I came back to play SAMP, and when I reach out to admins, they either do nothing or they ghost me, You guys are more strict with hackers than with toxicity for god's sake.
Example :
🗨️ [Terrorist ID: 1] Sir.ElMaGniFiCo[GgT]: you should be killed in real life
:speech_left: [Police ID: 3] dr.starkz_45: dahsho shit cop

and more stuff like that

Anyways, I suggest having more rules that keep the environment we're playing in clean from toxicity at least in main chat, Idk if others are going to the lowest levels with each others in whispers, that's between them, if anyone who shares toxicity in main chat or team chat or any thing that can be shared with Public then they should be muted for some time, if they repeated then mute for more time, then kick out of the server then ban if they kept doing it, this is how the environment will become clean and even more players will be happy to play in the server and I hope this will be on the game's server and discord as well.

Videos and Articles that can help you understand the massive effect of Toxicity on us:

https://youtu.be/GuO8OeLe3bY

https://youtu.be/Hr2Dk0QQ3Sw

https://youtu.be/9xwFAzxqvrw

https://youtu.be/pLAi_cmly6Q

https://www.wired.com/story/toxicity-in-gaming-is-dangerous-heres-how-to-stand-up-to-it/

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.598947/full

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7215315/

Hope you take this seriously and into consideration, Thank you.

sk:
If this means that i wont be able to call hasma a fucking idiot then -1.

P.S. If you take jokes and insults over the internet and video games seriously then they are not for you buddy.

cobby:
As I've already told you in-game many times, this server doesn't serve it. No language licenses might be applied. The best way to overcome people like that is the command /ignore.

I know the people you encountered. They may not be joking about insulting you, you just have to leave paying attention to them. Trust me you won't miss em'. About that killing part, tell me what's the best one can do hiding behind a monitor? Can he really kill you or your family?

-Ultra Instinct Omen

Dahsho:

--- Quote from: sk on December 27, 2021, 12:26:09 pm ---If this means that i wont be able to call hasma a fucking idiot then -1.

P.S. If you take jokes and insults over the internet and video games seriously then they are not for you buddy.

--- End quote ---

I don't care about the intention of the people throwing those insults, They may insult each others while they don't mean it but I don't care about their intentions when the outcome is bad, So let's say Dahsho understands that X player doesn't mean to insult seriously, Player Y is not Dahsho and will get offended and affected by the toxic behaviour in general, It's not about me only SK, I can handle the clowns, Others can't and others suffer from it. You want to insult ur friend? Sure dude, Idc, But in whispers, We don't need to see your insult to ur friend in public, That's my point.

--- Quote from: cobby on December 27, 2021, 01:21:23 pm ---As I've already told you in-game many times, this server doesn't serve it. No language licenses might be applied. The best way to overcome people like that is the command /ignore.

I know the people you encountered. They may not be joking about insulting you, you just have to leave paying attention to them. Trust me you won't miss em'. About that killing part, tell me what's the best one can do hiding behind a monitor? Can he really kill you or your family?

-Ultra Instinct Omen

--- End quote ---

Salam Alaykum brother,
Well the thing is that I understand your point and I'm using this cmd and it's fine with me, It's not about ME only brother, As you saw I mentioned how that kid Ahmed dealt with a new player that went Cop and rammed Ahmed, Maybe it was a mistake or learning how things worked but then found that kid Ahmed spamming insults at him, killing him and insulting him more, Now tell me that kid who was Cop, Why he recieves such a depressing experience when the dude is playing a gta game to have fun, If people like that kid Ahmed didn't get punished then this is bs, cause people's health is not a joke, I became Immune towards these things alhamdulilAllah a while ago but I also have a limit and they are passing this limit, My point is that when I need to come here to play, I don't want to see others insulting and sharing toxicity in the server, I can't ignore all the time and it's my right to play in a good enviroment, Anyways I'm not expecting much from this topic in terms of consideration but I hope that some people who do this understand the message and stop it, Imagine someone suffering mentally cause of a dude who was flaming him in an online games, It happens and some people do suicide cause of it, this is how dangerous it is brother, My goal is to stop the behaviour from the roots, I hope.

Gablo:
Bruh, this is Grand Theft Auto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version