Author Topic: Disarming System + Camping detector  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Disarming System + Camping detector
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:25:48 pm »
I would like to suggest:

1) Disarming players when they get in the armor zone. And they get their weapons back as they leave the armor automatically (Saves everyone's time) and I've seen it possible on other server.

2) Camping detector ? since armor zone should not be a safe zone there will be a system that notifies admins about a certain player staying at armor for more than an amount of seconds? timer or something -not sure if possible- but a great idea I guess

3) New armor spawn for RC.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: Disarming System + Camping detector
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 11:34:04 pm »
There isn't going to be an armour camping rule for any of the maps. I'd say the disarming players was suggested because of what happens already but since there are going to be more armour spawns it shouldn't be necessary. Yes, the RC armour spawn will be moved from there :p

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 11:36:22 pm »
My bad, I didn't read all of the suggestions/updates.. but great job guys!! ;)
#ThankYouStaff

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 12:02:34 am »
Yea, we're trying to find a different way to solve the 'armour camping' rule, because the current rule is creating more problems than it's solving. Plus I'd like to bring back the armour as more of a meeting point for players, like it used to be. So, what we've done now, is added a couple of extra armour spawns in each map, similar to the health spawns. I think that should solve most of the problems, if people are camping at one armour spawn, you can simply go get your armour elsewhere. Anyway, we'll see how this goes first, we can still change it later if this doesn't work out.

About the RC armour spawn, see here.