Author Topic: Helicopter Gunner  (Read 8869 times)

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
Helicopter Gunner
« on: August 05, 2018, 01:06:12 pm »
What i'm suggesting is to add a small platform on both sides of a Raindance (a Mavreick would be too overpowered in my opinion) so that we can stand on it and be able to shoot , In order to make it a little fair for everyone , it wont be available in everymap , just like hydras , let's say for example RC map .

The main idea

Suggested location on the map :

Raindance :

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
Re: Helicopter Gunner
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 01:16:04 pm »
I dont know about this so just asking. Is the raindace's highest altitude equal to that of rustler? Because RC doesn't have shamal to attain high altitude.🤔

+1 for this tho.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 01:36:56 pm »
Is it unfair to President? It's all fancy and fun to roll with your squad like that, but the President would go whoring all the time to avoid getting killed.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 01:42:58 pm »
Is it unfair to President? It's all fancy and fun to roll with your squad like that, but the President would go whoring all the time to avoid getting killed.
The raindance is bulky and slow. We can pull it down with a rustler. But IDK if the raindance's max altitude can be tracked with a rustler.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 01:51:38 pm »
There is shamal at RC.
plus we have another big helicopter on which 2x2 people can stand but not move yet still shoot.
We can add those in every map.
Idk the name, it's greenish

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 01:55:47 pm »
I dont know about this so just asking. Is the raindace's highest altitude equal to that of rustler? Because RC doesn't have shamal to attain high altitude.🤔

+1 for this tho.
I honestly dont know , but we could try that in game

As Panther said , i chose the raindance because it's pretty slow , means that you can easily destroy it by shooting it with an m4 + secs are good at shooting helicopters , trust me i've tried it before :v

There is shamal at RC.
plus we have another big helicopter on which 2x2 people can stand but not move yet still shoot.
We can add those in every map.
Idk the name, it's greenish
I'm not talking about shamal here , and that big helicopter is a cargobob , i'm sure that you can't do what i'm suggesting here with a cargobob (knowing that a cargobob is even slower then the raindance , using it would be useless)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 02:36:58 pm »
This + sniper rifle = overpowered.
You can go above target, gunners will be able to shoot, target will not.
And btw you can do this heli+gunners even without adding this features.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 03:12:38 pm »
Nice suggestion this will be a great suggestion of all the time.

Offline Aztrek

• VIP
  • Trust begets nothing
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »
What will happen to that president who will die again and again? -1 for me tho. You can post suggestions else than planes or helicopters tho  :P

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 04:22:46 pm »
I like your idea but on one condition, it will be 2 in numbers and other classes need to come first, take first. Make it available for west venturas only because that map suits for this type of aerial combact. ;)
Overall, +1

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 05:57:54 pm »
What will happen to that president who will die again and again? -1 for me tho. You can post suggestions else than planes or helicopters tho  :P
Its not obligatory that the president is the only one that has to use the helicopters. Civilian can also go in a bunch and conduct a disco in the air maybe or it can be used for fun as well in many ways.

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2018, 06:54:48 pm »
Imagine a team with secs an presi and terrors fighting in the air with helicopters :D , my vote is neutral

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2018, 07:11:34 pm »
The president can use it too , i didn't specify who will take advantage of it , might be cops or terros

I like your idea but on one condition, it will be 2 in numbers and other classes need to come first, take first. Make it available for west venturas only because that map suits for this type of aerial combact. ;)
Overall, +1
Actually i was thinking about having one singe helicopter , so that both terro and cops will have to fight for it , and about WV , sounds good to me

Imagine a team with secs an presi and terrors fighting in the air with helicopters :D , my vote is neutral
For me , that would be epic

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 08:26:14 pm »
The president can use it too , i didn't specify who will take advantage of it , might be cops or terros
^............. and most of them will be civils. :D

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2018, 08:45:35 pm »
Overall, +1