Author Topic: Helicopter Gunner  (Read 8802 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Helicopter Gunner
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2018, 06:40:31 am »
+1 we need this.

Sure, there are ways to have a helicopter gunner without this but this one is far more efficient and doesnt kill the player via air bug too much or make em fall off.

However make this is a special vehicle only available to Non Civilian Classes and probably just keep it near SWAT Spawn because it suits them better.

What will happen to that president who will die again and again? -1 for me tho. You can post suggestions else than planes or helicopters tho

This thing is nowhere as overpowered as Hydra, sure sniper might turn out to be OP but this things strength is it's weakness, blow up the heli and everyone dies on board, or gets damaged critically and one aerial ram from a rustler or even a heli means all gunners will fall off and die. Furthermore the platform itself is limiting to the snipers, if they go near the edge they have a high chance of falling off, anything under the 45 degree angle can avoid getting sniped. I don't believe most PTP players to be skilled in Helicopters let alone heavybois like Raindance anyways.

I like your idea but on one condition, it will be 2 in numbers and other classes need to come first, take first. Make it available for west venturas only because that map suits for this type of aerial combact.

Agreed on the Balance Idea, Disagreed on the WV Map limitation because it would be actually the ideal map to make it OP and make this thing undesirable like hydras. Main thing is it's 90% open ground with high points to camp, flying a raindance over there is too damn easy. This should be in every map because flying a raindance effectively through the buildings is enough of a countermeasure itself not so much in a open desert with barely any obstacles for air.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:02:22 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 07:16:02 am »
Then make it available for every map except NSA. Right @Lohit_The_Noob?

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2018, 07:25:53 am »
Then make it available for every map except NSA. Right @Lohit_The_Noob?

I would say except WV, since it's hard to avoid Hydra missiles but they are good killers of hover mode hydras and would actually might even fit the theme of NSA.
%

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2018, 08:08:33 am »
If it's scriptable then hell YES +1!!!!
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2018, 10:56:03 am »
I dont know about this so just asking. Is the raindace's highest altitude equal to that of rustler? Because RC doesn't have shamal to attain high altitude.🤔
I don't like to quote myself, but from my flying guide:
  • All fixed-wing aircraft have a ceiling of 800 altitude, which you can see with /dl. Beyond that, the engine(s) can't be used to get them any higher, so they eventually stall uncontrollably until they get back to 800. However, with enough momentum, it's possible to get Rustlers to around 850, and jets even higher.
  • Helicopters can hover at 815 altitude because their engines can pull them up slightly higher, but they can still be reached by other aircraft, as mentioned before.

I'm okay with this if people can't use snipers on it. It would be too easy to just snipe away, hovering beyond the reach of anything but other snipers with little risk of falling off. Just remove snipers when people are standing on the platform, give them back once they're off. This would be more than enough fun without them anyway.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2018, 11:19:44 am »
+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 11:50:55 am »
Since the punishment for camping in air is removed for President and keeping in mind about the latest updates(2000 vehicle hp for President vehicles and 100 armor for Securities on spawn) I don't think any more updates should be added in regards to President advantage. And these plates like structure can carry maximum 4 securities on each side which will be too overpowered.

If police also gets on this heli, imagine what combination of weapons can be used:
M4 + Deagle + Sniper(If any VIP Cop/Security is there) = a sudden big damage to the opponent.
This is a heavy disadvantage for terrors. In my opinion, no more updates are needed for President in any way(Until any new updates are made for other classes). So -1

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 12:11:12 pm »
Since the punishment for camping in air is removed for President and keeping in mind about the latest updates(2000 vehicle hp for President vehicles and 100 armor for Securities on spawn) I don't think any more updates should be added in regards to President advantage. And these plates like structure can carry maximum 4 securities on each side which will be too overpowered.

If police also gets on this heli, imagine what combination of weapons can be used:
M4 + Deagle + Sniper(If any VIP Cop/Security is there) = a sudden big damage to the opponent.
This is a heavy disadvantage for terrors. In my opinion, no more updates are needed for President in any way(Until any new updates are made for other classes). So -1
Just like Deagle DB is impossible, how about adding a same feature with this? For example if we agree on this kind of arieal combact then players weapons should be restricted to M4/AK only. This thing can make some balance effect.
And these plates like structure can carry maximum 4 securities on each side which will be too overpowered.
This is where rustlers succeed. Make good use of it. Rustler guns = Ultra damage (if I am not wrong)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2018, 01:09:29 pm »
Rustlers can be utilized in this situation. Plus I rarely see any cops protecting the president by sitting side by side to the President.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:11:14 pm by Black Panther »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2018, 04:41:17 pm »
Positive.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2018, 08:16:19 pm »
+1
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2018, 08:25:06 pm »
+1 Sounds Fun

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2018, 12:50:27 am »

Who mentioned the President being the only one to benefit from this? There's nothing to stop terrorists from using it. I agree that it could be overpowered- limiting snipers would definitely help. M4s are just overpowered regardless- I still think that they should be weakened by reducing M4 skill. The helicopter would have to get way too low for deagles to do more damage than the the helicopter would take.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2018, 04:59:17 am »

Terrorists can do it as well lol

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2018, 10:30:13 am »