Author Topic: GotemGT  (Read 2730 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
GotemGT
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:19:22 am »
• Players' name: GotemGT
• Date it occurred: 2017-07-11 02-16-24 (my timezone is +2)
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):
LV map. Presi with heli went to the factory. GotemGT, a member and a leader of one of the oldest clans in PTP (9 y.o. clan, can you beliave it?) went to the roof to shoot presi, i went after him, did some decent damage, he ran away behind the wall, and then i realised that i can not do damage to him anymore. At this time presi flew away and we were stucked inside factory. So, i decided that i will /kill anyway, but before i tried to figure out what is going on with his hp. Next part you can see in the video.
Btw, can some admin tell me if you can see damage in the logs, because if yes - i can make another interesting video.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Pro
Re: GotemGT
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 02:23:50 pm »
I was going through a lot of trouble with my Net I was too Lagado can notice that I had time that I was shooting for nothing, sometimes when it has bad conesion with the internet happens so it took me to die and even more in my house are two Computer ai that it is heavier still my net and my net and only 10 mega baites imagine the lage that is why demo of leaving my life.

When you have a bad connection to the internet happen this had the time that I was shooting for nothing I'd like to lose my life because of my bad net
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:49:06 pm by Quido »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 03:07:53 pm »
Oh boi, that is not "bad internet connection". I know how it looks like. You were not lagging at all.
After i did to you ~50 dmg u switched ur shit on, so i was not able to do a single point of dmg. Then you realised that you were running under that shit for too long and switched it off.

/e i was running under my another nickname shchmat, so you thought i was just a random.
That is why your "lags" appeared, smartass.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:15:12 pm by SoLoD »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Pro
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 03:40:34 pm »
First let me ask you in which country you live the connection of the parents much change has parents that the internet and a dude type my country where I die in addition to two computers in the same network and 5 more people in the wifi if you think that I would not have lag

You speak it SoLOD because your internet does not lag your ping and low so you do not know anything about lag and for what reasons I would use wrong thing tell me this does not come stinking false accusations do not.

Bad connection and so on.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:25:30 pm by Quido »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:39:24 pm »
This is hh. It is very simple to figure out where is lags and where is hh.
You were using hh and i am not gonna continue this useless conversation.

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Pro
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 06:49:48 pm »
I'm not a brat for ta used these shit and I do not know shit and the one you're talking about do not come accuse me for things I'm not simplinte I was with my bad net do not come talk that I'm mocking Rules that I'm not this You think that's why you do not have lag I also do not have to have you live in another country I live in another knows very well that the connection changes a lot

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Pro
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 04:04:25 am »
Do you think that I am you who was banned using hack I am not know very well that I have a bad connection

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 08:12:20 pm »
He will be investigated, thanks for reporting.