Author Topic: PTP Screenshots & Videos  (Read 1111596 times)

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: PTP Screenshots & Videos
« Reply #285 on: December 29, 2016, 10:49:55 pm »
Interviewing Mia and Altus!Hope you like it!

+10000

Offline Kooly™

• Score: 1687
  • (ᵔᴥᵔ)
« Reply #286 on: December 29, 2016, 11:30:47 pm »

<PBBot3>: [Terrorist ID: 21] Miss.Khalid.Captain: can anyone tell me the sex commands

Offline Destiny

• VIP
« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2016, 12:00:43 am »

It's so good hahaha

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #288 on: December 30, 2016, 12:32:25 am »

Wtf Hawks hahahhaa

Offline Night_DewiL

• VIP
« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2016, 01:38:39 am »

One of the best dueler in PTP's history.
2009-2021

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2016, 04:43:15 am »

God damn Hawkieeee, rofl

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2016, 07:42:20 am »

lmao man

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2016, 08:39:42 am »

Lmfao

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2016, 09:09:31 am »

LOL! XD

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2016, 10:31:42 am »
Flamming or making fun out of everyone that opposes you is a typical lame joke, what have Altus and Mia ever do to you? Did they make your life miserable enough to spend time creating another so called funny interview? Stop being the bunch of sheep that you are, this is sad.

Ganging up on them because they play the game like it's supposed to be played gets them bullied hard, get a life. Enough is enough, leave them alone. Play your game however you want but you don't get to tell anyone how to play or what or not to do, they will never join your shitty clans or gangs neither will give a crap about your interview video, but I do. They're good, decent and behaviorally above all of you.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2016, 11:19:17 am »

Haha

Flamming or making fun out of everyone that opposes you is a typical lame joke, what have Altus and Mia ever do to you? Did they make your life miserable enough to spend time creating another so called funny interview? Stop being the bunch of sheep that you are, this is sad.

Ganging up on them because they play the game like it's supposed to be played gets them bullied hard, get a life. Enough is enough, leave them alone. Play your game however you want but you don't get to tell anyone how to play or what or not to do, they will never join your shitty clans or gangs neither will give a crap about your interview video, but I do. They're good, decent and behaviorally above all of you.

But there is nothing lie in that video, pure truth.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:24:23 am by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2016, 02:00:58 pm »

Well said. Fantastic,we share a same opinion.
I just started to love this guy.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2016, 02:15:08 pm »

Nice to have the lie detector in the community of sheep, okay. I'll list everything said in the video

*Mia playing the gamemode: Kills every enemy of the opposing team, of course PTP sheep are not pleased with that for some reason. (Solution: Grow a pair and grow up)
*Altus typing long replies: PTP sheep are not pleased with that, maybe they don't like reading. (Solution: don't read).
*Altus asslicking admins: Not true. (Hawks did during the years to get mod, but failed and many former NO admins tried to get Hawks promoted).
*Mia bitch-like behavior: Why are you obsessed with Mia? your behavior isn't perfect nor better. If not worse.
*Mia is always right: Nobody is always right, and I don't think she ever said that.
*Altus continuously agrees with Mia: Woaaaah, big deal indeed. We should cry, bitch and moan about it every day.

You know at first, I didn't really like Altus but when you get to know him better you'll find he's more mature than 90% of this community regulars, but of course there's always the "cool guys" who will come up with jokes towards new players or independent players who don't join clans and make fun of them, might also be because they don't share the same opinions, then some attention whore posts a video like this one to get a whole community have a laugh at Mia and Altus gets dropped by me in two replies. Well done, immature lowly human being. Have a nice day and think twice before doing something :)

Extra note: I'm not the politest, don't have the best behavior, did lot's of retarded story lines towards clans and stuff, made a lot of mistakes after all I'm a human, but I do stand against bullying and it doesn't matter if it's online, it pisses me off. Once again, have a nice day. I'm not going to reply back to anyone about this anymore.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:21:34 pm by Finisher »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2016, 02:29:14 pm »

Nice to have the lie detector in the community of sheep, okay. I'll list everything said in the video

*Mia playing the gamemode: Kills every enemy of the opposing team, of course PTP sheep are not pleased with that for some reason. (Solution: Grow a pair and grow up)
*Altus typing long replies: PTP sheep are not pleased with that, maybe they don't like reading. (Solution: don't read).
*Altus asslicking admins: Not true. (Hawks did during the years to get mod, but failed and many former NO admins tried to get Hawks promoted).
*Mia bitch-like behavior: Why are you obsessed with Mia? your behavior isn't perfect nor better. If not worse.
*Mia is always right: Nobody is always right, and I don't think she ever said that.
*Altus continuously agrees with Mia: Woaaaah, big deal indeed. We should cry, bitch and moan about it every day.

You know at first, I didn't really like Altus but when you get to know him better you'll find he's more mature than 90% of this community regulars, but of course there's always the "cool guys" who will come up with jokes towards new players or independent players who don't join clans and make fun of them, might also be because they don't share the same opinions, then some attention whore posts a video like this one to get a whole community have a laugh at Mia and Altus gets dropped by me in two replies. Well done, immature lowly human being. Have a nice day and think twice before doing something :)

Extra note: I'm not the politest, don't have the best behavior, did lot's of retarded story lines towards clans and stuff, made a lot of mistakes after all I'm a human, but I do stand against bullying and it doesn't matter if it's online, it pisses me off. Once again, have a nice day. I'm not going to reply back to anyone about this anymore.
Brah,truth always hurts :)

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2016, 02:34:15 pm »

Trollers ......   :-\