Author Topic: PTP Screenshots & Videos  (Read 1111498 times)

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
Re: PTP Screenshots & Videos
« Reply #300 on: December 30, 2016, 02:52:12 pm »
Interviewing Mia and Altus!Hope you like it!

Guy If you think this is best so far then you probably missed Ahmed's Interview clip lol 

@FiNiSheR - Take a chill pill , don't get yourself confused in between a troll and insult.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #301 on: December 30, 2016, 09:34:16 pm »
Flamming or making fun out of everyone that opposes you is a typical lame joke, what have Altus and Mia ever do to you? Did they make your life miserable enough to spend time creating another so called funny interview? Stop being the bunch of sheep that you are, this is sad.

Ganging up on them because they play the game like it's supposed to be played gets them bullied hard, get a life. Enough is enough, leave them alone. Play your game however you want but you don't get to tell anyone how to play or what or not to do, they will never join your shitty clans or gangs neither will give a crap about your interview video, but I do. They're good, decent and behaviorally above all of you.

But there is nothing lie in that video, pure truth.

Nice to have the lie detector in the community of sheep, okay. I'll list everything said in the video

*Mia playing the gamemode: Kills every enemy of the opposing team, of course PTP sheep are not pleased with that for some reason. (Solution: Grow a pair and grow up)
*Altus typing long replies: PTP sheep are not pleased with that, maybe they don't like reading. (Solution: don't read).
*Altus asslicking admins: Not true. (Hawks did during the years to get mod, but failed and many former NO admins tried to get Hawks promoted).
*Mia bitch-like behavior: Why are you obsessed with Mia? your behavior isn't perfect nor better. If not worse.
*Mia is always right: Nobody is always right, and I don't think she ever said that.
*Altus continuously agrees with Mia: Woaaaah, big deal indeed. We should cry, bitch and moan about it every day.

You know at first, I didn't really like Altus but when you get to know him better you'll find he's more mature than 90% of this community regulars, but of course there's always the "cool guys" who will come up with jokes towards new players or independent players who don't join clans and make fun of them, might also be because they don't share the same opinions, then some attention whore posts a video like this one to get a whole community have a laugh at Mia and Altus gets dropped by me in two replies. Well done, immature lowly human being. Have a nice day and think twice before doing something :)

Extra note: I'm not the politest, don't have the best behavior, did lot's of retarded story lines towards clans and stuff, made a lot of mistakes after all I'm a human, but I do stand against bullying and it doesn't matter if it's online, it pisses me off. Once again, have a nice day. I'm not going to reply back to anyone about this anymore.

I don't hate them either, but he is annoying with his essays and i guess we all are fine with them playing the gamemode and this video says everything about them which is nothing lie.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #302 on: December 30, 2016, 10:38:54 pm »
Pls stop writting essays here, this topic is made for screenshoots and videos!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #303 on: December 30, 2016, 10:45:02 pm »
Relax Finisher, don't take it too serious. This is media, which can be used for how you want to control it as. Media stuff may be wrong or right, it's not important. We watch the news of media which controlled by goverments or some power. They are making what they want us to see. Same as Hawks doing here; he showing us which he wants us to see. This is his perspective and there is no manipulation. People agree or disagree, they are free to tell everything about that funny video.

It's just a fun video of Hawk's imagination in his mind. There is no need for blame someone about who is right. So let's listen this song: I'm only human after all, don't put the blame on me...

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2016, 05:45:48 am »
Ahmed's video will always be the funniest and most accurate one for me

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2016, 06:22:30 am »
Flamming or making fun out of everyone that opposes you is a typical lame joke, what have Altus and Mia ever do to you? Did they make your life miserable enough to spend time creating another so called funny interview? Stop being the bunch of sheep that you are, this is sad.

Ganging up on them because they play the game like it's supposed to be played gets them bullied hard, get a life. Enough is enough, leave them alone. Play your game however you want but you don't get to tell anyone how to play or what or not to do, they will never join your shitty clans or gangs neither will give a crap about your interview video, but I do. They're good, decent and behaviorally above all of you.
+1

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #306 on: January 01, 2017, 01:21:36 am »
Interviewing Mia and Altus!Hope you like it!

Guy If you think this is best so far then you probably missed Ahmed's Interview clip lol  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UGmOEv87Y

@FiNiSheR - Take a chill pill , don't get yourself confused in between a troll and insult.

This is the funniest shit I ever watched lolol
Hawks probably put hours n hours into finding that perfect video and adding matching subtitles lmfao
The essay part was just gold  ;D ;D

btw I never had the chance to post my screenshot proof in regards to Altus' essay but here it is;
http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=469.msg3144#msg3144

You can clearly see that I had Fraps open and I was really trying to take a damn video... I wasn't making shit up just for fun lol

My stuff went nuts and I could hear SAMP but couldn't do jackshit and I didn't know I had died & I left as the presi accidentally causing a map change. #illuminaticonfirmed #protocolnotfollowed #courtmartialed

CONCLUSION: SOMETIMES ALTUS LIKES ESSAYS, EVEN WHEN IT ISN'T SCHOOL TIME... AND THATS HIS CHOICE?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:29:07 am by Santa Claus »
Thanks Obama.

Offline Savant

• VIP
  • Score: 2175
  • Dahulukan Adab, baru Ilmu
    • Manhaj Salaf
« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2017, 06:28:08 am »

brought optimus to the top MT Chiliad  ;D

Offline Jessy

• VIP
  • Score: 41754
  • Meow
« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2017, 06:59:24 am »

brought optimus to the top MT Chiliad  ;D

Finally! Savant's mission accomplished  ;D

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2017, 10:59:29 am »

brought optimus to the top MT Chiliad  ;Di

Nice one buddy ;) finally you did it haha! ;D I missed it D:

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2017, 09:02:09 pm »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2017, 10:44:17 pm »

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #313 on: January 05, 2017, 12:35:20 am »

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #314 on: January 05, 2017, 03:14:57 am »

SKITTLES WAT ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA XD
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots