Author Topic: [Unbanned]Shadow203  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Shadow203

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Shadow203
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:01:37 pm »
• In-game name - Shadow203
• The date you were banned - Sorry, I don't remember.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I, admit that I was using Speed Animations (not hacks). Its because, I installed a Flash mod in my Singleplayer GTA SAN ANDREAS (I got lots of copies of SA), and I really liked the animations. And then, I tried them on SA:MP, and running fast was pretty fun, so I kept using them again and again. Also, here's the link for the mod in-case you're thinking that animations can't make us run fast. Okay, so I know its me, I admit that I did it. But I really love Plan B server, and I want to come back. I'm really sorry for the mistake I made. I apologize for it, and you should really forgive me. I'll never use hacks or custom animations again, just give me a chance. I hope you understand me.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:30:54 pm by Jonne »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: Shadow203
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 05:42:27 pm »
You were banned for using speed hacks by Nikola on Saturday. Wait for him to handle your appeal and, in the meantime, do not try joining the game.

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: Shadow203
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:48:28 am »
It's good of you to admit to hacking, so I don't have to explain to you what you already know. You will stay banned for one month from the date you were banned (25th November), which means that you will be unbanned on 25th December. Any ban evasions will prolong and potentially make your ban permanent.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Pending: 25th December]Shadow203
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 06:30:49 pm »
Unbanned.