Author Topic: [Added]NSA Suggestions  (Read 4265 times)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
[Added]NSA Suggestions
« on: June 23, 2016, 11:06:21 am »
NSA Map Problems:

As you can see in map, each spawn locations colored for classes/teams.

Problem 1: Terrorist Spawn is too close to WV Airport and 2 hydra there. Terrorists gets them easily and arrive president in 45 seconds with hydras.

Solution 1:  2 hydras in WV airport should be changed with sparrows. There will be no hydra and Terrorists will need to go LV Airport to take hydra atleast.

Problem 2: New Police Spawn is placed on a nice base. But the old police spawn is abondened with vehicles. Swat spawn is still in LV? I don't know...

Solution 2:  Old police spawn has got 3 helicopters, 2 of them can be changed with hydras and cops will have a change to get hydra there too. Also if swat spawns in LV; swat team can get hydra in LV Airport too.

In a brief of NSA Map:
-2 hydra in WV Abondened airport should be removed and Sparrows can be added instead of them.
-2 police helicopters in Old Cop Spawn should be removed and Hydras can be added instead of them.

I believe this is the easiest way for making NSA more playable instead of making big changes for each class.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:46:54 pm by Uthar_Smith »

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
Re: NSA Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 05:28:04 pm »
So give the cops hydras on spawn and make terrorists go to LV airport for them?
If i'm not mistaken cops can come to LV airport with hydra that way a lot faster than terrorists and just camp down the hydras in hangars so they cant get them... :)
i think nsa hydra spawns should be changed but not this way tho :P

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 12:24:38 pm »
It's a good idea, but I think it isn't 100% fair then. On one side you'll have hydras that only cops can get to, and on LV Airport you'll have SWAT and Terros fighting for the hydras, giving a bit of an advantage to the police side. Maybe changing the SWAT spawn to the WV pres spawn as well could be a solution?

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 04:59:47 am »
Put better cars in the WV Terrorist spawn- then the President can run and get an NRG so he has a chance. The problem with the spawn being in WV is that there isn't a good place nearby to hide, unless you include the tunnel, which is a deathtrap. When the spawn was in LV, the President had some cover running among the buildings. In WV he's a sitting duck.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 11:59:27 pm »
@Yomama, putting faster vehicles in abondened WV terror spawn won't be so helpful to let president get away from spawn area. But adding more fast cars around president spawn in NSA map will be helpful.

@Jonne, Yeah that's not fair, maybe we can move the one of hydras from WV airport to Old Cop Spawn in nsa, and the other hydra should be moved to the close place like as around Petrol/Oil Base in LV map.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..