Author Topic: Train Idea  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Train Idea
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:34:39 pm »
Details: By Brian
So Brian got with a great idea howto keep the train in server forever :V

The Train is basically bulletproof explosion proof etc but it always goes back into the boundaries.
Brians idea was to make the train stop at certain boundary points of the railway and then go back.
Example.

Yellow is A
ORANGE is B
BLUE is the track he goes.

The map LV has started. The Train Driver has spawned and starts to go from point A to point B. When it arrives on point B, it will stop, wait 5 seconds and go back the same road and same speed backwards to point A where he waits 5 seconds and goes back to point B.

When a new map loads for example LS and the train driver is at the end of LV track. He will go to point A in LS from point B in lv. When he arrives at point A he waits 5 seconds and starts his track in LS to point B and further.

This is a great tactic for the president.
+ there can be objects attached to the train for cover ( yes it is possible ).

When i asked jonne if this can be added i got a reply that it is "unrealistic". So i wonder if you think it is "unrealistic" to this "Realistic" gameplay on the server.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:36:10 pm by Alex. »
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
Re: Train Idea
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:04:46 pm »
If the president gets on the train and only the train to be in any of the points A or B just wait 5 seconds before it moves is very little time and the train is indestructible, it will be difficult for some players to kill the president.

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 10:44:53 am »

You can put the train to wait 30 sec or how long you wish at ends

And it will not go full speed ,  you can make it go fast as you want when recording

And its not hard to kill president as you are saying siete

Group of terors can youst wait him at ends
Where he stops , easy kill
You can folow him with car , plane...

Train wont go full speed
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:09:56 pm »
Nais plan.
A infernus/cheetah/sultan of 3 to 4 terrors with good driver and good shooters can defeat the train with 4 secs and 1 presi. Ofc if you are out-numbered, you are rekt.

Offline Daffy

• VIP
    • http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027422/quotes
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 06:19:47 pm »
If the president gets on the train and only the train to be in any of the points A or B just wait 5 seconds before it moves is very little time and the train is indestructible, it will be difficult for some players to kill the president.

Or we can have a certain amount of time that a presi can be in the train or just not allow presi's to go into the train.

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 11:34:22 pm »

Or we can have a certain amount of time that a presi can be in the train or just not allow presi's to go into the train.

Obviously the president can not drive the train, a time amount of 1 minute seems fair.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 03:32:36 am »
Goog igia +1
Nais plan.
A infernus/cheetah/sultan of 3 to 4 terrors with good driver and good shooters can defeat the train with 4 secs and 1 presi. Ofc if you are out-numbered, you are rekt.
Non may challenge my kamekazi tactic.
 Players on straight and predictable moving target is too easy to kamekazi.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 12:33:28 pm »
I don't know how I feel about this for the train, but it would be cool to be able to commander the cable cars (maybe for Security only, so people don't just constantly control the cable car). The way it is currently, it isn't the greatest choice for being on as President. I could see it being a lot more fun if the security person in control can floor it to the end, slam on the brakes, then floor it the other way. The cable car might be invincible, but it's easy to head off if you know the tracks, and there's nowhere to hide on top.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 07:49:19 am »
We'll keep the train as it is right now, it does have some stops at strategic places, and I don't think it will be much more useful if it's going back and forth. Maybe in the future we can do some experiments with it, but for now our focus will go towards other things.