Author Topic: Requirements to select President class!  (Read 8604 times)

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
Re: Requirements to select President class!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 03:54:01 am »
I'll give -1 for the first point because players joins a new server to find something new and Interesting. The President Class is the different thing from all the server of SAMP.

+1 About the pings.
I totally agree with Maddy

Offline Skipper

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • More loyal than a dog, or a penguin?
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2017, 10:28:12 pm »
About the pings, is the best idea. There are many “presidents” with too much lag  :(

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2017, 11:49:15 am »
I don't think we need to change the current system in any way.
It would be unfair to newbies and those who voluntarily doesn't want to register to prevent them from picking the most important role in the gamemode. Besides, this way favours well to the "natural evolutions" of the presidents: a newbie, who decided to shoot his securities at the spawn and who died a minute after, would likely decide to choose another tactics next time he picks presi, and eventually he'd evolve into something better.

As for the ping part... Ping surges are too common even with those who normally has a stable connection, so I also think we shouldn't restrict that. In the end, confused and mindless presidents are not too much of a problem; they are getting killed and substited with better ones, bugged ones are quickly dealt with by staff members. The bigger problem is the lack of presidents sometimes; this suggestion would only worsen it. -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2017, 01:09:12 pm »
Agree to Altus. For the NO PRESIDENT part all the security terrorist and police should spawn only after the president has spawned.
If there is no presi there should be a reply like-
Sorry, this Class is not available because tere is no president. Use /rc p to become one!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 10:19:20 am »
For the NO PRESIDENT part all the security terrorist and police should spawn only after the president has spawned.
Sorry, this Class is not available because tere is no president. Use /rc p to become one!
By the way, this sounds like a sane suggestion. Since the president is the main character of the gamemode, this suggestion would completely exclude the situations when he is not present. +1, although I am pretty sure this won't be added, as the 'competitive' players would stand against it, unwilling to wait until anybody picks presi... Besides, the president often gets completely ignored by them.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 12:04:22 pm »
For the NO PRESIDENT part all the security terrorist and police should spawn only after the president has spawned.
A lot better option.........+1

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 05:39:17 pm »
By the way, this sounds like a sane suggestion. Since the president is the main character of the gamemode, this suggestion would completely exclude the situations when he is not present. +1, although I am pretty sure this won't be added, as the 'competitive' players would stand against it, unwilling to wait until anybody picks presi... Besides, the president often gets completely ignored by them.
This feature will allow so called "competitive players" to stick to the game mode. Plus this will allow a more strict gameplay

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2017, 05:22:04 am »
This feature will allow so called "competitive players" to stick to the game mode. Plus this will allow a more strict gameplay
I think it will mean that there will be a lot more civilians, and not much more. I don't like requirements or this other suggestion.

Offline Piu

• Score: Unknown
  • "Don't make the same mistakes I did."
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2017, 07:38:03 pm »
Yea I agree to Yash +1
yeah sometimes the president gets kicked or the vice gets kicked n then president dies n keep on going n the map too changes, Nice Idea

When I'm the Conqueror

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2017, 08:21:40 pm »
1. The player must be registered!
Everyday so many players visits server for the first time and ''President'' class is the first slot displayed on their screen. They Usually choose President class out of curiosity and they really liked it due to which half of visitors stay in server and possibly registered to continue enjoy the PTP. Putting some conditions to prevent President's slot from such visitors wouldn't be a good Idea.

I think this explains it well, and why we won't be adding this suggestion. Same with the ping requirement. The server will kick people with a ping above a certain threshold, and I don't think we should restrict this further.