Author Topic: GotemGT  (Read 1543 times)

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Pro
GotemGT
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:06:49 am »
• Players' name:NatzuK
• Date it occurred:18/07/2017
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):He did not die he managed to take four players alone his life did not leave he was taking several bursts of shots and nothing of his life to lower after nothing notice he turns off his mod or some kind of aimbot plus the video explains better all that I wrote on here
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:https: https://youtu.be/Y8PvZfXBD8M

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
Re: GotemGT
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 06:27:31 am »
aimbot, hacks, no spread, lag, fpslag, rape, ban, gg izi

Offline GotemGT

• VIP
  • Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 12:55:43 am »
"Aimbot, hacks, no propagation, lag, fpslag, violation, ban" Sure explains to me why the noise of "/ hs", by what I know when it makes noise is when it suffers correct damage, and already many times I hit shot In you and the sound of "/ hs" appears and not to any type of damage my video clearly shows the use of some kind of cheat or something I do not know of these types of thing ...

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 08:01:30 pm »
Hello, GotemGT.

The video footage you provided is insufficient to prove anything here. It is not possible to tell whether the hits went through NatzuK or he was just desynced. Considering this and the fact that he hasn't triggered any AntiCheat warning, we won't take any actions right now. We will, however, keep on watching him.

As for the hitsounds, it looks like you're playing with them enabled on team members as well. That's why we've heard so many dings.

Thanks for reporting