Author Topic: Lohit_The_Noob's Report  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Lohit_The_Noob's Report
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:56:02 pm »
• Players' name: Mrishad.
                         Bboy Lipon.
                         Operacion Cheating.

• Date it occurred: Mrishad - 10.3.2017
                            Bboy Lipon - 10.3.2017
                            Operacion Cheating - 10.1.2017

• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Well I know they got banned mere moments before I completed the report (T_T), I am just reporting with a video for a Strong Evidence just in case these fools claim logs don't prove nothing or other crap.

Mrishad was aimbotting and hacking. Brain Walker can confirm this as he complained about him at an earlier date but I didn't get the footage unfortunately. Please rangeban this cheater. He has been ban evading and playing with his hacks affecting the honest players. In the video you can see his shotgun bullets following me regardless of the direction he is firing and is totally not in sync with his movements.

Bboy Lupin. If you refer to the logs to the date I gave you corresponding to his name, this guy was claiming to be and admin and was health hacking. After a simple bait, I fooled him and took him away in a distant place where he could not abuse it against other players. In the video this gullible hackers shows his HH and confirms it himself.

Operacion Cheating. Refer to the logs on the corresponding date again. Many players were complaining about this presi. This guy literally took like 5+ shotgun bullets and the damage was almost equivalent to attacking with fists. Not only that this guy took Shotgun attacks,TWO TEC9 drivebys for like 2-3 mins and just standed there looking at us and then he teleported away. (His name tho..LMAO)

Too bad they got banned by our efficient system before I reported them here. T-T

• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPkpFqaIHKk
%

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: Lohit_The_Noob's Report
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:42:11 pm »
Too bad they got banned by our efficient system before I reported them here. T-T

Emmm, right.. Thanks for reporting already banned players.