Author Topic: Mia  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
Mia
« on: April 09, 2020, 02:00:06 pm »
• Players' name:Mia
• Date it occurred:4/9/2020
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I was president and drove to Civilian spawn,I was spawnkilling them AS PRESIDENT class and I agree on it, but Mia jailed me when I was President which is not part of the rule,jailing the president. She could simply wait the remaining 6 minutes and let the map changes but she just jailed me as president,then unjailed me and took all my armor and health untill I had 1 health, then she got me killed using a command and jailed me again when I wasn't even spawned lol. So she kept jailing and unjailing me untill I chose a skin and spawned in civilian class next map.

If spawnkilling as president isn't allowed,then admins would be busy jailing players who spawnkill when a president is flying above the spawn or driving right through it. 
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Mia
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 02:47:40 pm »
No teamshooting or spawnkilling
- Use /colours & /duty ingame, to understand which teams are friendly. You are not allowed to help the opposing team in any way. Do not block or stun your own teammates so a member of the opposing team can kill them. Blocking includes, but is not limited to, using spray on your teammate or locking in them in your chainsaw.
- Once you lose your spawn protection, you can be killed inside or outside your spawn as the spawn zone is not a safe zone. No damage can be done to players inside the spawn zone who have spawn protection.
- Intentionally removing or trying to remove a player from their spawn, causing them to lose their spawn protection, will be treated as spawnkilling and be punished accordingly.
- Leaking teamchat information to anyone who is not on the same side as you, a protector or defender, is considered as teamblocking and will result in punishment.

It really looked like you were trying to remove boo from his spawn protection area, that's why you were warned. I did not jail you, the system did, as this wasn't your first warning for spawnkilling.

Yes, it was a bit of confusing, since you were president at the time the system jailed you, so I had to remove you from presidency and fix it manually.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 03:09:28 pm »
No teamshooting or spawnkilling
- Use /colours & /duty ingame, to understand which teams are friendly. You are not allowed to help the opposing team in any way. Do not block or stun your own teammates so a member of the opposing team can kill them. Blocking includes, but is not limited to, using spray on your teammate or locking in them in your chainsaw.
- Once you lose your spawn protection, you can be killed inside or outside your spawn as the spawn zone is not a safe zone. No damage can be done to players inside the spawn zone who have spawn protection.
- Intentionally removing or trying to remove a player from their spawn, causing them to lose their spawn protection, will be treated as spawnkilling and be punished accordingly.
- Leaking teamchat information to anyone who is not on the same side as you, a protector or defender, is considered as teamblocking and will result in punishment.

It really looked like you were trying to remove boo from his spawn protection area, that's why you were warned. I did not jail you, the system did, as this wasn't your first warning for spawnkilling.

Yes, it was a bit of confusing, since you were president at the time the system jailed you, so I had to remove you from presidency and fix it manually.
There's nothing written in the rules as "Manually fixing it"

You had to wait untill I survive then jail me. You just killed me and changed the map for what,only jailing me for 3 minutes.

I prefer Jonne to handle my report.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Just noticed the gif you sent

As you can see at the start of it,there's someone who is trying to chainsaw me and that person is Hasseb. I threw the last nade at Hasseb not Boo,you can see his hat(head) running to left side of the gif to come to the main road and shoot at me.
And this is the skin he was and still is using it:

I threw nades to kill him ONLY,not removing the afk guy from his spawn to kill him instead of defending myself against Haseeb who didn't have protecting and wanted to kill me.

I'm sure you can show the full clip of this instead of cutting it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:17:22 pm by Madman »
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 06:38:49 pm »
The warning was correct, forcefully disrupting or trying to disrupt the spawn protection of players inside their respective spawns is classified as spawnkilling. The problem is that the system doesn't really "care" about the class of the player that had been warned - they will be jailed if they reach a certain number of warnings no matter what class they're a part of at the given moment. This will be fixed in the near future.

Because of this fault in the system, there was no one "correct" course of action for Mia or any other admin to take. Your punishment could have been delayed, sure. But, since you were already punished by the system, there was not much sense in doing that.