Author Topic: Weapon suggestion  (Read 3420 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: Weapon suggestion
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 01:29:12 am »
To be fair to this suggestion, while I believe the weapons were designed with a particular intent, I think that intent is being ignored in class balancing at the moment. I think the original intent was for the terrorists to have slightly less powerful weapons because they would outnumber the smaller group of better-armed protectors. Now we have equal more-or-less equal numbers of protectors and attackers, but the attackers are still stuck with the crappier weapons. All protectors have the M4, which means that in a chase, most terrorists can't get close enough for combat DBing before their tires are shot out. I can see why you would suggest weapon changes with the current balancing situation. However, I think it would be better to just fix the balancing situation to begin with.

I don't pretend to know what the ratio should be, but I think the terrorists should at least slightly, if not heavily, outnumber the protectors (maybe the ratio should change based on player count). It would probably reduce pointless 1:1 fights too, because it would not longer be an effective way to protect the President because there would be too many terrorists. It would encourage protectors actually sticking with the President to counter the numerical advantage.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Re: Weapon suggestion
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 10:08:52 am »
Well,agreed,maybe the balance could change,but not too drastically,like 10 v 4,which is almost impossible to defend if we can't have,say,SPAS as security.
If the balance ratio changes,I think that my suggestion could work too.
Let's roll