Author Topic: Sniper and chainsaw features  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Sniper and chainsaw features
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2020, 06:28:57 pm »
How is this going to help new players? I don't get it.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2020, 08:17:17 pm »
1. New players(unregistered) will be forced to register in-game to use sniper and chainsaw - To register they
 have to play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins they will get to know more about the server and gameplay -
 By getting to know more about server - they will become regulars(who might buy vip) - By getting more regulars, server wont
 be empty most of time even after this corona crises ends.

2. It will keep away undercovers upto some extent .

3. This is less harsh than many servers ..who force you immediately to register yourself as soon as you enter their server.

4. There should be at least some distinction b/w level0s and level1s .. /saw and /sniper commands would act like reward for registering lol .. just like there is a distinction between level1s(registered) and level2s(vips) . How this benefit ? - there are many unregistered players who play on regular basis ..they just play for fun. IF they get registered ..then they would be more involved in server and develop a sense of being integrated .
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 08:24:31 pm by Bully »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 08:23:56 pm »
play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins

Or they'll just RQ because they are being sniped from every angle with sniper and unable shoot back ::)
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 08:32:44 pm »
+1 just for uc's

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 08:34:08 pm »
play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins

Or they'll just RQ because they are being sniped from every angle with sniper and unable shoot back ::)

Dont you think ..that's up to them if they choose to fight back or leave by rage ? If they cant even stay 30min in server ..and register themselves and equip themselves to fight back , then not even GOD can help them :p

Also this server made sniper and saw free to all from last year December if i am not wrong ..what was the scenario before then ? As far as i can recall there were VIP armies killing newbies ....which was much more unjustified than today's situation . I personally this its a great idea ..

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2020, 09:46:41 pm »
No

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 07:24:47 am »
1. New players(unregistered) will be forced to register in-game to use sniper and chainsaw - To register they
 have to play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins they will get to know more about the server and gameplay -
 By getting to know more about server - they will become regulars(who might buy vip) - By getting more regulars, server wont
 be empty most of time even after this corona crises ends.

2. It will keep away undercovers upto some extent .

3. This is less harsh than many servers ..who force you immediately to register yourself as soon as you enter their server.

4. There should be at least some distinction b/w level0s and level1s .. /saw and /sniper commands would act like reward for registering lol .. just like there is a distinction between level1s(registered) and level2s(vips) . How this benefit ? - there are many unregistered players who play on regular basis ..they just play for fun. IF they get registered ..then they would be more involved in server and develop a sense of being integrated .
+1 1st time i support ma hater Good Bully

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 10:10:22 am »
Imho 30 minutes is kinda too much.Yeah,it's up to people to stay here or not but...no one is gonna stick around with getting killed for 30 minutes.
We should decrease that.Maybe 10-15 minutes,like a full presidency.That's about the optimal period during which they can learn the basics while playing.
And we need more of the goddamn advertisements on the entrance,so they would know what to do and what they can use.
Let's roll

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2020, 03:26:50 pm »
Big -1.

Stop trying to simplify the game for yourselves. The server became way better, interesting, competitive ever since sniper rifles and chainsaws had been given to everyone. What you suggest is not a "help", this is quite a stinking forcing.

Also, I am strongly against discouraging anyone from going undercover. For some people it's the only way to play the game without constanly thinking about how to avoid offending their friendies playing in the opposing teams. I would rather see everyone going undercover and the game being played properly.

P.S. I actually encourage everyone to play undercover. Go ahead, fight everyone and have a real fun. ;)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2020, 02:58:22 am »
Big -1.

Stop trying to simplify the game for yourselves. The server became way better, interesting, competitive ever since sniper rifles and chainsaws had been given to everyone. What you suggest is not a "help", this is quite a stinking forcing.

Also, I am strongly against discouraging anyone from going undercover. For some people it's the only way to play the game without constanly thinking about how to avoid offending their friendies playing in the opposing teams. I would rather see everyone going undercover and the game being played properly.

P.S. I actually encourage everyone to play undercover. Go ahead, fight everyone and have a real fun. ;)
Oh Nevermind us admin ,we will stop simplify the game for ourselves.thanks for the encouragement i'll try to go undercover to have a real fun . Close this topic.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 12:48:26 pm »
There's no need make this personal, Arab. What I've said is just an opinion. I am not taking any admin measures, so I speak as a player here and I have no more and no less rights than you. Yes, I strongly dislike this suggestion, but the players and the owner of the server will decide the future of it, not you or me.

However, I am sorry if I sounded rude in the above post.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline JetPack

• VIP
  • Score: 8318
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 02:52:03 pm »
Big -1.

Hahahaha

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 03:07:29 pm »
i totally agree, people are goin undercover just for the free /sniper
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 03:40:44 pm »
In my opinion, we don't need sniper and saw in every map like LS, SF, LV because these maps are fast and don't need much effort to finish the map and for protecting team as well so I think we should give rifle in replace of snipe and remove saw for fast maps.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2020, 06:27:19 pm »
UCs gonna hate this idea  ::)

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..