Author Topic: Sniper and chainsaw features  (Read 6663 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Sniper and chainsaw features
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 08:58:32 pm »
This has been suggested before but not implemented due to many nonsense reasons. I strongly support this so +1.
The reason is simple, it will encourage people to register and get vip.
There is no better reason than this so I think i make complete sense in my reply.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:01:26 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline m4yhem

• Score: Unknown
  • "Soy la resistencia"
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2020, 07:22:59 am »
Big -1.

Stop trying to simplify the game for yourselves. The server became way better, interesting, competitive ever since sniper rifles and chainsaws had been given to everyone. What you suggest is not a "help", this is quite a stinking forcing.

Also, I am strongly against discouraging anyone from going undercover. For some people it's the only way to play the game without constanly thinking about how to avoid offending their friendies playing in the opposing teams. I would rather see everyone going undercover and the game being played properly.

P.S. I actually encourage everyone to play undercover. Go ahead, fight everyone and have a real fun. ;)

Agreed

Offline IceBreaker

• ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2020, 09:07:22 am »
Remove fast skins, that shit is more unfair than anything

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2020, 03:00:38 pm »
I'm not really an expert when it comes to gaming.What do these "fast skins" do?Everything the normal ones do but slightly faster?
Yeah,if that's the case,it's kind of unfair.But it's already a VIP feature.Unless the basic skins change and the fast ones become available.
Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104293
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2020, 05:55:54 pm »
I'm not really an expert when it comes to gaming.What do these "fast skins" do?Everything the normal ones do but slightly faster?
Yeah,if that's the case,it's kind of unfair.But it's already a VIP feature.Unless the basic skins change and the fast ones become available.
Fast skin increase the speed of normal walk style spinning (walk style here means neither holding LALT or SpaceBar).
They are good for Uzi,Colts 98,Tec-09 And The Sawnoff Shitgun.

You can test Fast Skins In Duels As VIP Skins Are Available In Duels Command IS
/Vskin [skin's id model]

A variety numbers of these Beta aka Fast Skins are;
1 and 2 and 265 - 272.
(including 265 and 272 and everything between them)

And for vote, I changed my mind , -1 a big fat one!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2020, 02:27:40 am »
How is this going to help new players? I don't get it.
play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins

Or they'll just RQ because they are being sniped from every angle with sniper and unable shoot back ::)
I tend to avoid the "register for x feature" servers, because usually you register after y minutes and you find out that you have to play more for the next feature. I think this may turn people off from the beginning, not to mention that it's unfair to some players who don't register for whatever reason (no names please, I don't want someone trolling them). I don't really like this idea very much, but if for some reason we do decide to go this route, 30 minutes is a long time to wait. 30 minutes of realizing that people gang up on newbies without having the ridiculously OP weapon they're using on you is even longer.

Also, I am strongly against discouraging anyone from going undercover. For some people it's the only way to play the game without constanly thinking about how to avoid offending their friendies playing in the opposing teams. I would rather see everyone going undercover and the game being played properly.

P.S. I actually encourage everyone to play undercover. Go ahead, fight everyone and have a real fun. ;)
This is a symptom of a cultural problem, not a fix for anything. It's up to the regulars and clans to actually play the game and set an example. Most people here are really good at this game. Always playing with, but never against friends and clan members deprives you of the opportunity to experience them at their best and learn from it.

I'm not against people going undercover, but I think it's not something that should be accepted as normal.

In my opinion, we don't need sniper and saw in every map like LS, SF, LV because these maps are fast and don't need much effort to finish the map and for protecting team as well so I think we should give rifle in replace of snipe and remove saw for fast maps.
The real suggestions^

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2020, 10:01:01 am »
In my opinion, we don't need sniper and saw in every map like LS, SF, LV because these maps are fast and don't need much effort to finish the map and for protecting team as well so I think we should give rifle in replace of snipe and remove saw for fast maps.
The real suggestions^
Let's roll

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2020, 12:43:54 pm »
How is this going to help new players? I don't get it.
play atleast 30mins - by playing 30mins

Or they'll just RQ because they are being sniped from every angle with sniper and unable shoot back ::)
I tend to avoid the "register for x feature" servers, because usually you register after y minutes and you find out that you have to play more for the next feature. I think this may turn people off from the beginning, not to mention that it's unfair to some players who don't register for whatever reason (no names please, I don't want someone trolling them). I don't really like this idea very much, but if for some reason we do decide to go this route, 30 minutes is a long time to wait. 30 minutes of realizing that people gang up on newbies without having the ridiculously OP weapon they're using on you is even longer.

This is a symptom of a cultural problem, not a fix for anything. It's up to the regulars and clans to actually play the game and set an example. Most people here are really good at this game. Always playing with, but never against friends and clan members deprives you of the opportunity to experience them at their best and learn from it.

I'm not against people going undercover, but I think it's not something that should be accepted as normal.

The real suggestions^
After taking other things in consideration , i'm with you in every word you said here Yomama.

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2020, 02:17:24 pm »
Only remove saw +1

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2020, 04:23:48 pm »
+1
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2020, 07:00:54 pm »
Good idea actually because most cheaters will be playing without registering. Sniper rifle is very dangerous when used by cheaters so maybe if non-regs cannot use some certain features like /saw /sniper then we can avoid such problems
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒