Author Topic: [To be added]Show current skin ID of player in-game  (Read 1872 times)

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
[To be added]Show current skin ID of player in-game
« on: June 12, 2020, 10:24:41 pm »
Further to SinDacco(and other members of the community)'s suggestion to ban skinchanger.cs, I personally think that we should be able to know what skin(ID) a player is using currently in-game. Myself, being a mod in this server for a while now, I have got inquiries from certain players if they are allowed to use the illegal CLEO 'fastped.cs' in-game. However, I was not aware of the CLEO 'skinchanger.cs' until the recent discussions on the forums. By now, a majority of the community has agreed about the advantages over other players, and I believe we should know what skin ID each player is using, as there is nothing to hide here, unless a player is using this modification and, I do not think that this suggestion will have any negative impact. For VIPs, their saved skin is mentioned in the CP, but it is also possible for the player to use a different skin ID every time he/she spawns, therefore this information should be added in-game also.

I would like to suggest to have the Player's current skin ID mentioned in either /stats or /track (recommended), else a new command /skin [Player ID] to show the current skin ID of a particular player.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:10:34 pm by Quido »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Show current skin ID of player in-game
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:36:19 pm »
+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 05:59:46 am »
Sorry if I am missing your point, but I don't see how this(skin id info) will help players/staff in anyway.
Skin-ID of a player X that the server will fetch will be of the same skin you see player X to be wearing. If Player X is using skinchanger.cs , he is changing his skin on his screen (client side), it wouldn't update the Skin-ID that server tracks the player to be in. Server would only sync the Skin-ID that the player changes to via server commands (/cskin /vskin or server skin selection menu etc.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 06:03:10 am by Saurabh »

Offline [RD]MecHaNiC

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 07:55:21 am »
If you can , you can have this skin id placed on the body of the skin itself. You dont need to use any cmd to check for what id the other person is wearing.

Also idk how this can be done,
Skin-ID of a player X that the server will fetch will be of the same skin you see player X to be wearing. If Player X is using skinchanger.cs , he is changing his skin on his screen (client side), it wouldn't update the Skin-ID that server tracks the player to be in. Server would only sync the Skin-ID that the player changes to via server commands (/cskin /vskin or server skin selection menu etc.)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103635
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 09:30:53 am »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 01:36:22 pm »
Sorry if I am missing your point, but I don't see how this(skin id info) will help players/staff in anyway.
This is true. The suggestion will not help to detect it.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Online 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 02:03:33 pm »
+1
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD