Author Topic: Maximum slots available to become President in every map  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Maximum slots available to become President in every map
« on: June 16, 2020, 12:25:53 pm »
So just now, Los Santos map was going on and there were about 8 presidents for total since the map started and until the map ended. You guys can think how boring it becomes. My suggestion is to set the limit for the president slot in every map under which players can become president, like we will have only 5(or whatever) presidents in each map. When the limit will be reached, vice president slot will become unavailable. The suggestion is very simple, it is really irritating when the same map goes on for over 1 hour as happened now.

This suggestion is somewhere related to Map Length, therefore if admins want, these 2 topics can be merged.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:53:38 pm by Maddy »

Offline sk

• VIP
  • Score: 58576
Re: Maximum slots available to become President in every map
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 01:29:31 pm »
+1

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 01:51:44 pm »
+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 02:50:02 pm »
yes
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 04:14:32 pm »
I don't think by limiting slot some players will be happy if they want to play that map, my idea is to limit the time instead of limiting slot like 45 mins? In limiting slots, some newbies quit the game in short time (maybe fail to understand the game mode or bored) or get de-sync resulting in quitting and 1 slot will be wasted

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 04:43:40 pm »
No. No. No.
At this playerbase no map should last over an hour...
BUT...Many players are not playing the gamemode...and are instead fighting at armour all the time(wars)...
You can often see at 30 players online, only 1 or 2 are trying to go after the president...the rest are you know where...
So if you don't like the map...or you get bored by it...start playing the gamemode...either on terro side...or go for the president slot...
Idk why you guys don't include this stupid war into the gamemode...One side going for pres and one side for terro...That would benefit the server greatly and you guys would still have your war :)
I haven't seen one map last over an hour when there was a good team on the president side...or a few people teamed up on the terrorist side and actually going for president insead of driving from one armor to another...
I think implementing something like 'slots' would actually have negative effects...
So for those reasons..a big - from me.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 03:06:50 pm »
Yes,sometimes it's irritating when you kill a president and another one pops up,but that's how the gamemode goes,and I'm against changing it.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 05:30:19 pm »
We had this idea to have such limit for some of the maps like NSA and Turquoise islands. I don't think this is really needed on most of the maps. I'd say the better solution would be, if the map has been ongoing for lets say 30 minutes, the vice president slow will be locked.