Author Topic: Suggestion against bullshittery  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Suggestion against bullshittery
« on: August 07, 2020, 01:09:48 pm »
I've been a witness to some stupid shit.
In the LV map where the civilians spawn in the pool,Demo and Pearl were taking advantage of it by entering there as the president and a security,taking our spawn protection off and killing us while we couldn't even exit the pool.
So I demand that either be blocked from abusing somehow or we be spawned out of the pool.
I also demand some sort of punishment for them as they were doing it knowingly and intentionally and taking advantage from our inability to return fire.

Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Suggestion against bullshittery
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 01:53:01 pm »
Happens with me all the time, +1 , +1 on their punisherment aswell.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 02:10:52 pm »
+1, Make a warning for it like...

"Presidents shouldn't pass at this point." or "Presidents are prohibited to go beyond this point."

Offline Fran

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 06:13:54 pm »
-Personally I think that the president can go wherever he wants. If he wanna go to the civ spawn (were most of players are usually afk or just doing nothing) he's free to do that.

But if we check this topic : https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6041.0 I can suppose that if a president go to the civil spawn it should be considerated as spawn kill  "forcefully disrupting or trying to disrupt the spawn protection of players inside their respective spawns is classified as spawnkilling" so my question now is, Why is still allowed for the president to remove the spawn protection in the civilian class?

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 06:17:15 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 06:35:42 pm »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 07:43:10 pm »
If you could make report about it with some actual evidence, I guess it would mean ban for demo. This is serious offence.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 08:07:21 pm »
Atleast it encourages people to go other class instead
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 08:29:16 pm »
If you could make report about it with some actual evidence, I guess it would mean ban for demo. This is serious offence.
:o

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 09:01:23 am »
I guess it would mean ban for demo. This is serious offence.
Lol

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2020, 12:35:18 pm »
I could have but I did not think they could be banned for this,so I did not record anything.
But you can check the logs,I guess.
Demo and Pearl were making numerous kills yesterday on civilian spawn in LV while Demo was the president and Pearl his security.
Idk when exactly it happened,yesterday around this time.
And if I have to make a report for every freaking offense I encounter,shouldn't that make me a mod lol I can't pay attention to everything.Check when it happened,where they were getting the kills,if possible,and that should be enough evidence.
How is the game balanced if they can just walk in and shoot us dead while we cannot even exit the pool?At least change the spawning points.I don't intend to have myself killed while those pussies just stand there and shoot,and when I try to reclass,they go and refill like cowards.How's that freaking fair?How do I even stand a chance?
Let's roll

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9813
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 01:57:14 pm »
The President's ability to remove spawn protection of players in the aforementioned circumstances is the root cause of the issue of civilians getting owned by the President and his security team. This is aggravated in LV due to civilians spawning in the pool.

A plausible solution would be to make spawn protection unaffected upon Presidents arrival while ensuring that civilians' gunfire deal damage to the President's team despite having SP.

As there is technically no rule that makes this illegal yet, I disagree with the punishment idea.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 02:57:28 pm »
The President's ability to remove spawn protection of players in the aforementioned circumstances is the root cause of the issue of civilians getting owned by the President and his security team. This is aggravated in LV due to civilians spawning in the pool.
It would be better if the LV civilian spawn isn't on the swimming pool, instead it would be on land like the rest of the teams' spawn areas.

A plausible solution would be to make spawn protection unaffected upon Presidents arrival while ensuring that civilians' gunfire deal damage to the President's team despite having SP.
But once they killed the civilians, they'll get out of civilian spawn and gets back in it again to kill them and the cycle will go on.  It's kinda annoying if someone tried that to us and we're on civilian spawn doing nothing but chill.

As there is technically no rule that makes this illegal yet, I disagree with the punishment idea.
I agree to that, so I'll withdraw my support to this suggestion. Instead of punishment, it would be better if they'll warn the President doing that ONLY on LV civilian spawn if changing the spawn location wouldn't be possible.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 03:23:46 pm »
Well there is a rule about this actually and its called spawnkilling, yeah he won't get banned for that, but if it's proven that he did it intentionally, which is impossible to prove just by checking the logs, he will be punished.