Leave it as it is
35 (70%)
Disable sniper after using jetpacks
7 (14%)
Remove the jetpacks
8 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: December 10, 2016, 06:46:09 pm

Author Topic: Holiday update: 3 Dec  (Read 49021 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Holiday update: 3 Dec
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2016, 10:26:38 pm »
Unfortunately, you can't just decide for something if other people doesn't think the same way as you. That's why I asked to add a poll here to know the opinion of other people. You just don't decide what to add and what to remove if the odds are not in your favor. Yes, you have a freedom to express your thoughts about this but it does not mean that you can get everything what you want. I understand what you're fighting for, but the majority have spoken. So please, just listen to the majority because they know what is better for this community.

PTP is for the community, every decisions made are for the sake of the majority, not for the satisfaction of other small groups.

Everything is said here. Thanks for furthur clarification Stormy.

my poor brain can't take all these long posts. Please include a tl:dr version or work on your summary skills.
Very Important Players of Protect the President Server Plan B do not like that plebs (lvl 0 and lvl 1) are not paid a single penny and still can use jetpacks.

Lol, jetpacks are holiday gifts and it is temporary.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2016, 07:21:39 am »
PTP is for the community, every decisions made are for the sake of the majority, not for the satisfaction of other small groups.
I don't think what you see on the forums is necessarily the majority. I'm not taking a stand on the jetpacks, but many topics like this end up being flooded by a small number of people who are mostly VIPs- definitely not the majority.

I see a lot of articles here and i am not gonna waste my time to read the same thing written in the first page. Anyways, hope some people here stop with essays and summarize it to a small paragraph.
tl;dr -1

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2016, 12:23:22 pm »
nice

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2016, 04:46:53 pm »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525

Offline Gablo

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2016, 04:56:38 pm »
The poll added to this topic shows that the majority of the community wants to keep the jetpacks, so I think that discussions about this aren't necessary anymore  :D

Offline Tuco

• VIP
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2016, 08:29:45 pm »
The poll added to this topic shows that the majority of the community wants to keep the jetpacks, so I think that discussions about this aren't necessary anymore  :D

Now we should vote if we also want it after the holidays :D
Who agrees with me?

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »

Who agrees with me?

I don't mind.

#JetpacksTillTheEnd

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2016, 11:43:16 pm »

Who agrees with me?

I think it should only remain during the holidays, and remove it after. That's too much if you keep it after the holidays.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2016, 12:52:57 am »

Who agrees with me?
No pls :X

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2016, 02:36:45 pm »
Unfortunately, the poll is really unsuitable this time, as it would only reflect the interests of VIPs minority, and its position is clear without any polls. Random, irregular players majority is ignored as it is not represented on the forum. Well, no need to repeat what we've already said about overpowered jetpack + sniper combo, everything is pretty much obvious. Nobody hasn't yet suggested any option to counter this without another sniper rifle or aircraft.

Who agrees with me?
If the administration listens and removes imbalanced jetpack + sniper combo, I agree, +1. I do enjoy flying around.

If any of this will happen, it would be possible to keep jetpacks even after holidays.
IMHO, that's a nice idea too. Securities often have troubles reaching the president, probably adding a jetpack for them on the spawn would help? Of course, if sniper rifle would be disabled for security jetpack users as well.

P.S.
Some nice updates, coolio :)
That made me smile. :) Positive thinking is something that we all definitely lack.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2016, 05:28:13 am »
We'll keep the jetpacks like they are now. From what I've seen, I don't think it's that big of a problem as it's made out to be, and they're only here for a short time anyway.