Author Topic: [Banned]AhMeD[GgT]  (Read 3085 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Banned]AhMeD[GgT]
« on: October 10, 2017, 01:00:30 am »
• In-game name :AhMeD[GgT]
• Your IP address : [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned :October 06, 2016, more than 1 year ago.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened : I don't know from where to start exactly, but as you can see here there is a guy called "UWK07" aka "Yehia" and this guy is the one who told the ban evader guy that i got banned for covering him, about me, and i never knew him, but Jonne thought i was lying.

I know that the real reason of my ban was for covering a ban evader and not about lying or not, and Jonne already explained this to me but this is just made my situation more worse. I just posted this to remind him what happened exactly, and i already explained who is "UWK07" and who is the ban evader guy in Cobra's topic.

So thanks god that this wrong ban(UWk's ban) happened to prove i wasn't lying.

And i really want to apologize about the way i talked in Cobra's topic, but the thing which made me gone mad, and started insulting is that i really thought admins especially Jonne would think that this guy is me as i already knew he lives 2/3 kms away from me, but i won't be able to prove that we are not the same person ,and it would get me permanent banned. So it could have been the 2nd time that jonne might think i was lying(as i already told him i will never think to ban evade and i will wait another 6 months) and i was't lying on both times. i just found myself posting this topic and insulting Cobra and it was totally wrong i admit, and i found that it was just useless that i posted this topic i insulted Cobra in(in case if it didn't make it more worse for me) and Jonna checked and found out that we are 2 guys, not like Cobra's thought and it could have been ended easily. So yes once again i admit what i have done was totally wrong and i guarantee that this kind of bad behavior will never be shown again. And i already got 2 months ban from forum for it.

Back to my real issue, I got banned for covering a ban evader, and yes 1 year ban is just too much for such a thing like this.
But as Jonna already said:

And my history is full of bans, so yes, i really deserved this ban, and this is why i just waited for a long time, more than a year, on the hope that Jonne might give me a chance one day. And as i received a lot of messages asking me to post a ban appeal, i decided to give it a try, on the hope that Jonne might agree to give me 1 more chance. So i made this ban appeal to make it clear for Jonne and for everyone.

Damn, it was a year ban, it just makes it impossible for anyone to break the same rule again or any other rule.

Re-added: "Ryan_Gomez" the ban evader guy said just after he got banned when UWK was away at that time:

Later Uwk appeared and he got banned by Cobra for being accused that he is Ahmed, and it is very easy to detect that Uwk and the ban evader guy are neighbors, and they both live in the same street.

The ban evader's appeal: Ryan_Gomez       
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:22:58 pm by Skittles »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: AhMeD[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:10:22 am »
I've reviewed your case and discussed it with the other level 5s, and we decided to not unban you. Throughout your PTP history, you've already gotten a couple of 'last chances', but you don't seem to learn from them. Even while you were banned, you managed to get a forum ban on top of it. Those points are the main reason why we're not unbanning you. I appreciate your detailed explanation of what happened, but the facts remain that you were banned for covering a ban evader, not for lying about it. We know you're not Uwk, and had you given us the chance to do something about it first; there wouldn't have been a need for such a topic. That's another thing you don't seem to learn, you always find a way to make the situation worse for yourself. I've been trying to tell you that since the old PTP, if you had just contacted me, I would help you and look into your case, but instead you're always escalating the problem to the point where I can't help you anymore. In conclusion: you will not be unbanned at this point.