Author Topic: [Banned]AhMeD[GgT]  (Read 4662 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Banned]AhMeD[GgT]
« on: October 06, 2016, 03:25:11 pm »
• In-game name: AhMeD[GgT]
• Your IP address: [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned: 2 hours ago.
• The staff member who banned you: [Rawr]Jonne.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened: I was banned for covering a ban evader. 

Yes, i knew that he used cheats before and he is a ban evader, but my case is different a bit, the guy who used cheats wanted to be my friend, he kept jumping in my bike, he trusted me, that he even told me that he was cheating and he ban evaded. I warned him not to use hacks again, and i became sure that he will not use cheats again or i will be the one who will tell admins about him, and he will get banned. He really listened to me, and once i warned him he completely stopped using any kind of hacks. So i decided to be loyal to the guy who trusted me, and who listened to me when i asked him not to use hacks again.

Yes, i clearly broke a rule, but my case was difficult that i was just confused. It was like i was forced not to report him, specially after he trusted and listened to me and removed all the hacks from his pc. Once Jonne asked me to explain, i asked him if he used cheats again when i was't in game, he said, you think i might do something like that. So i could't even blame him. 

Yes, what i had done is wrong, but just don't ignore that i forced him not to cheat again and i was't going to let him play if he was going to use any kind of hacks again. I wanted to do what is good for him and what is good for the server. He is just a random guy, and i thought admins might forgive him as it was his first mistake. I wanted him to be improved, and this is why i was playing with him in front of all. I still remember well, that i reported my clan mate when he was cheating before, because i never let hackers to play without reporting them.   

Once jonne asked me to explain, i kept acting like i know nothing, and i never knew that he was cheating, but once he told me that he knows everything, i told him the truth.

My problem is that i'am too good, that i just wanted to be loyal to the guy who trusted me, but being good too much sometimes involves you in bad situations, and this is what happened exactly, and here i got banned for trying to do a good thing.

What i can say more. I admit that i broke a rule, and i didn't report someone that i knew he was ban evading and cheating before, and i apologize for this action. You can be sure, this will never happen again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:35:49 pm by Skittles »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: AhMeD[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »
There's 1 thing that isn't really clear to me though. You told me you only knew the guy for 2-3 days and that he wanted to be your friend. But, the first time he joined the game (which was on September 30th, a week ago), he said this (and this was one of the first things he said):

[05:44:08] <PBBot2> [12] Teamchat from Mohamed (President): who know ahmed ggt ?
[05:44:32] <PBBot3> [12] Teamchat from Mohamed (President): he is my bro
[05:44:42] <PBBot3> [12] Teamchat from Mohamed (President): he knows you?

So, was he just lying or is part of the story missing here?

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 08:50:31 pm »
My bro, i laughed once i saw that.

Of course he was lying, or he said that because he wanted players not to attack him so this is why he said he is my brother.

I remember i told him to say that he is my friend if someone attacked him, but this was exactly 2 days ago, as i was scared he might gone mad when regulars keep killing him so he starts using hacks again.

But he is my brother, of course this is a big joke, I'am sure i wasn't in game at that time. Neither i knew him at that time, i'am asking if you check the first chat or pm between me and him, it was 2/3 days ago (Maybe he pm once and i replied before that time or something, i don't really remember).

He saw me playing and killing players once(a guess) and as i'am an Arabian like him, he said that as lie(a fan) and later he tried to be my friend.   

But if it is proved that he is my brother like he said, then i myself will leave ptp, if you didn't give me a permanent banned.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:00:12 pm by AhMeD »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:28:52 am »
I don't know, I still have the feeling your story doesn't add up perfectly. Why would he know your name already if this was the first time he joined the game? Why would that be the first thing he says? But anyways, you're telling me you didn't know him, so let's go with that.

Now, you could have made it a lot easier for yourself if you had just told me the truth from the start, but you kept lying until you had no other choice than confess. You perfectly knew he was ban evading, he even told you himself, but you denied that until I told you what we found in the logs. You knowingly broke a rule, you knew he was ban evading and yet you didn't report and you were even teaming up with him instead.

When we started this server, we didn't keep anyone banned and thus everyone got a second chance. But I also said that we would keep your history in mind. That's why I'm deciding to keep you banned. You got your second chance, and you wasted it. You've already gotten so many second chances, but at one point, it has to stop. You were banned for a year before this server opened, so you were able to play earlier than expected. Now, we're not even 2 months further and you're breaking the rules again. On top of that, when I gave you a chance to explain yourself, you simply lied about it and denied it ever happened. I'm sorry, but you're not getting another chance.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: [Banned]AhMeD[GgT]
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 07:53:28 pm »
He is ban evading too. Took care of it now.